[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 10:58:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The map was made popular by Treasure Hunter Karl Von Mueller who published it back in the 1960s. Years later it has been said that Karl admitted that he made the whole story up and most researcher agree.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg237842.html#msg237842

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Jackson
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

586.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

GMT
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 11:29:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Here is some info for you about the Lue....

Breaking the Lue Treasure map
There is more gold to be recovered at one cache site than a man could carry out in ten years. This treasure includes hidden mines, ore bodies, church artifacts, and smelted gold and silver bars stashed by Spanish miners in the American southwest during the 18th century. The men of religion on the expeditions also were the most educated. They were overseers to the mining and made a map of the cache sites where treasure was stored until enough was accumulated for a full shipment back to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />....Spain..... The original map manuscript contains the mysterious words Lloro, Urraca, and Enterrari and depicts a total of fourteen sites.

The map's language is symbolic and mathematical. Its features are based on celestial navigation, not terrain mapping. A key to deciphering the map lies in the upper-right quadrant, which shows navigational settings, and in the arrow and pillar. The two elongated boxes (near the eyes) indicate celestial distances along landmarks in multiples of varas, an old Spanish measurement unit. Other symbols on the map indicate mathematical formulas that can be translated into longitude and latitude geographies.

Land references in the map are depicted in a birds-eye view. Two swirls represent two rivers, one of which is the Rio Grand. The pyramid shape indicates ....Pyramid.. ..Mountain.... in southern ....Colorado..... The bottom-right quadrant shows an aerial view of the mountains. The top left, when tilted slightly, reveals a mountain range in the distance. This quadrant also resembles stairs, a landmark feature of the ..White Mountains.. in southern ....Colorado..... Five sites in southern ....Colorado.... and northern ....New Mexico.... along 105 degrees west have already been located by using the map. Two additional sites have been pinpointed in southern ....Colorado...., but no efforts have been made yet to recover their possible caches.

Thanks
Daryl

A Lost Gold Canyon Found

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg237845.html#msg237845

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 09:26:14 pm by seldom »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 07:21:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Jackson
There is more gold to be recovered at one cache site than a man could carry out in ten years.

And you believe that Jackson. Your getting as bad as the sign and marker nuts with your big dreams and second rate videos

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg237853.html#msg237853

Offline Jackson
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

586.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

GMT
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 12:45:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Just trying to help by sharing info there prick.  You are welcome.

Please Register or Login

www.spindlequest.com/treasureleads.html

{alt} Ain't going to happen good bye smart a$$

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg237869.html#msg237869
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 06:56:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Just trying to help by sharing info there prick.  You are welcome.

Now, now . . . watch your language. Ad Hominem attacks are not allowed. You may certainly differ in opinion, that happens a lot, but keep it civil or you might find your posting privileges curtailed.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg237887.html#msg237887

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline wuzneme
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

1370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 11:10:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Am having 2nd thoughts about this now , that was way to much assumptions (in my view) given there in reply 11;

However ,

The original map manuscript contains the mysterious words Lloro, Urraca, and Enterrari and depicts a total of fourteen sites.

if that can be shown here , then it may help. My own assumption to Jackson....i assume you have the signature written in the picture? by the author Seldom mentioned or is it by another person?

til then i am falling back onto the other mantra  Lips Sealed

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg237920.html#msg237920

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 10:37:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

wuzneme

The story told by Karl v Mueller claims an ? amount of gold was smuggled into the US by Nazis at the end of WWII and hide on a farm somewhere in the US. thats just about it for Karls story and map.

Few years later along comes Jackson and others who start adding amounts of gold, dozens of hiding places, Templar and KGC connections all fantasy's of their mines and very misleading to real treasure hunters. Some of the conspiracy freaks start saying that the US government knows all about it wrong no researcher has been able to find any government record that the US has spend 5 min, looking into this just more BS. This whole thing is a good example of how folks can and will take a small legend or story and over the years blow up till its impossible to get to the truth.

Now what I think. Karl needing some filler for the book took the legend of the 100 tons gold smuggled into the US by the Mexicans redid it drew a map and add it to his book. Why? Because before 1964 there is no record of this treasure and or map anywhere no source in any records private or public.  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg237967.html#msg237967

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:39:48 pm by seldom »

Offline jhd
Bronze Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1205.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Etrac, AT Pro, F75, Propointer, large industrial magnet on a rope.
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 12:18:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Salting of claims have been done Seldom. Its best to talk to the source if you can. Most treasure stories are just that, Storys. The only people who I would trust would have to be native American, as that is how they kept their history, by word of mouth. Im one of the Sign tracker nuts, and its all about the trail. I feel for the guys who are working with bad info they get off the internet. A little research at the library goes a long way.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg237976.html#msg237976

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 10:23:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Occassionally
Im one of the Sign tracker nuts,

LOL NO your not Oc. When we talk about the sign nuts we are referring to the guys who found a natural rock formation that looks like a lion or Huh?Huh? and claim its a sign to some imagery Spanish treasure. You may have been headed that way at first but you listened to common sense and did some research now you know what your following.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg237992.html#msg237992

Offline jhd
Bronze Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1205.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Etrac, AT Pro, F75, Propointer, large industrial magnet on a rope.
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 06:06:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

There is even a lil truth in a lie. We know part of the story is made up. So now we need the real story. Has anyone found anything on that trail of importance? Jacksons first paragraph may hold some water. I enjoy treasure leads.  I dont mind being challenged to think beyond what I read. Looking forward to any new information here. I suspect celestial navigation also. I see some points on mountain tops that line up perfectly with monuments on the trail. Some ancient peoples used a meridian to line up the village. But I suspect a (spanish) priest leading his flock had to be able to use his eyes to find water. Knowing Jesuits probably made the first trails, and were heavily into trade. There may just be some caches located there too. Can anyone help me where the trail starts. Where did this gold come from?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10259.msg238004.html#msg238004

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 06:26:01 pm by Occassionally »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: