[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline mr pk
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

South Africa
Referrals: 0

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2012, 01:25:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hay I am from that young pepol u talking abut I am now 20 year and I am samone looking 4 an website where I can go and see when and where eartquecs had apeard in the history then I can com and closed the chapter if. I don't mastaken my self I think I haved track the lots city of the kalaharie desert wil reviel my finding at n later stade I hope enny one can help me wit a wedsite of where and when earthqeucs had apeard and the aria it started and the eria that it ad efected and how strong an eartqeuc are at that time thank u for evrything if all are goinig we'll u wil here from me soon. Regards mr pk

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg219944.html#msg219944

Offline oroblanco
Copper Member

Nemo me impune lacesset
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

280.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Lobo, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Whites
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2012, 11:03:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hola amigo Mr Pk!  Perhaps this site may be helpful, has some historic earthquake info:

Please Register or Login

USGS Historic World Earthquakes

I hope you will keep us posted with your discoveries, regardless of how it turns out!  Good luck and good hunting amigo, I hope you find that LOST CITY!!!   Great

Oroblanco

Coffee Coffee

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg220069.html#msg220069

"We must find a way, or we will make one." -> Hannibal Barca

Offline mr pk
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

South Africa

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2012, 11:21:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thans I have n view leads but just want to get more facts about it and if I make sens about anny ting I wil let u now I don't want to go with the first lead that I find and disapiont al the pepol out there u wil hear about me agen an I wil give a excloeseve story out of my point of wiew and give vacs and idees of wat tihe sity mite be u won't believe ure eye and mybe I wil give u the city it self wil newer now wish me gud luck gope to talk to u soon regards mr pk

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg220070.html#msg220070

Offline oroblanco
Copper Member

Nemo me impune lacesset
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

280.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Lobo, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Whites
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2012, 11:32:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

We wish you the BEST luck, and look forward to reading more of your finds!  Thank you in advance, good luck!
Oroblanco

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg220072.html#msg220072

"We must find a way, or we will make one." -> Hannibal Barca

Offline mr pk
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

South Africa

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2012, 04:13:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hay I hade doing some reseach and descovert that the sand of the kalahari vorms n hard laier on top of it that wen there coms wind that the sand can't blow away so this means that the lost sity is n neadel in a hai stack to find but if the time is rite sam one wil find it. And I wil not give up. I hade talk to pepol and no one hade hurd of the story if some one can help me to find samone that nows pepol that have acses to eartqeake dockements devore 1980 ore later I wold aprisihat it becase the web dit not give me muth informathion I wold aprisihate it. I almouts forget I have a grate laed and need earthqeuke informathion about the kalahari. I now I don't give a lot of information out but I don't want to let pepol lose hope and think that the city don't exsist and go on a hunt and then its not the place. So forgive me if I don't give a lot of detail. But I can tel u its now 22:47 april 15 and I am stil looking for ansers. I think I am so close but then I can be so far from the trueth its just one big pusel that u have to put together when u think u have evry thing u want it to be then u have to go backe to the begining and start over. All I hope that I don't desapiont pepol at wat I am doing and tel them samthing that thay don't want to hear about. I thank u all fore ure saport and informathion that u shear with us it hade help me a lot. I now that I shold get sleap in but my brean don't want to shut of as I tiping this message there gose a million things troe my brain I wil give u more detail. As I get more ansers sume things don't make sens but I will get back to u I need to look at samthing that flas in to my miand and it don't make sens wat is the relasion between the 2 mistorys I am working on it can be just me but I don no maybe there is samthing there. I am talking about the lost boer treuse and the lost city. Mayby I can find a anser. I wil keep u posted. A now I sond crayzi but samting is bothering me.

Regards mr pk.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg220320.html#msg220320

Offline mr pk
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

South Africa

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2012, 05:22:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hay I have some bad news and good news my leads to the kalahari desert. For the lost city went no where but I wil not give up if sombody cold help me with informathion and reshers It wold be verry help full. The good news is that the city is stil out there and redy to be descoverd so eny one that can help or want to help I wil give then more details. In my descovery I notest that pepoL say thay hade seen the lost city don't have a locasion or enny prove that thay saw it. There are a story of n locasion that they cald eier dop koppies (egg she'll hills) that it cold be the lost city but I have my douts there are to much details that don't make sens and prove that don't mach if enny one want to reshers it go ahaed and see for ure self and shere ure findings and say wat u think of it maybe u c samthing that I don't plz let. Us now wat u find

Regards mr pk

Ps. Evry thing is a pusel do ure best mybe u have the givt or last pice to compleet the mistery.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg223637.html#msg223637

Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites MXT Pro , minelab GPX 4000
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2012, 05:36:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Mr PK , do you have access to Google Earth , this is a great tool for searching and narrowing down areas to  search . it can show outlines of old river systems ( old cities would have been close to a water course ) , can also show up foundations of dwellings , old roads etc . This is where i would start . cheers Mick

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg223639.html#msg223639

Offline mr pk
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

South Africa

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 05:58:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dear mick I don't have acses to googel earth at this moument but the city was near n water sours the river hade dride up ore my thury is that the river was redirect by an earthqeac but I can't vind enny invormathin of earthqeacs that hapend in the last 1000 jears in the kalahari desert if I can fing the largest eartqeac in the kalahari desert then I can nero my shearch down and then its to go and dig up the sity becaus if I am coract the city is over 500 years to 1500 years old I can be rong but the city can de one of the lost tribes of egepsions or an tempel but I had n persion that reseach the googel earh but so far nathing cum up if u now enny one or sawhere that I can find informathion about earhqeacs in the kalahari I wold be very thankfull

Thangs for ure respons mick.

Regards mr pk

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg223641.html#msg223641

Offline 21brits
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

South Africa

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2012, 03:09:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hay evry one I new here and just want to say nice storrys wery intresting do u now where I can downloud trouhg the kalahari desirt book 4 free 4 my EBOOK colection? Thank u regards 21brits

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg237877.html#msg237877

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2012, 02:34:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello 21brits

Welkome bie onse, ek hoop dat jy sal onse forum baie geniet. OK so now not to brake any lingo rule I welcomed 21Brits to the forum in his lingo not that I'm any good at it either LOL     
Quote:Posted by 21brits
do u now where I can downloud trouhg the kalahari desirt book 4 free 4 my EBOOK colection? Thank u regards 21brits

No mate I have no idea but you should keep looking on the net, there sure is one to be found out there somewhere.

All the best to you, Al die beste aan jou   
Xavier

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8930.msg237927.html#msg237927

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: