[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline hardluckTopic starter
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2012, 06:35:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello erenaltun

The Territory held by Ali Pasha covered parts of Albania and parts of Greece. However I think I would more inclined to search fortifications near his preferred capital. seraching for old maps of his territory may bring to light more places that might be worth researching deeper into.

Hardluck

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12118.msg232698.html#msg232698

Offline danielas
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Albania

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 05:11:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello, I am from Albania....Im really interested to go and explore actic places, also treasure.
Albania is ine of the most antic places in Europe, also i have heard that here must be a lot of tresure. I really want to explore and find something.....
I remmeber when we lived in  village, i was 7 years old and my mother when she worked the ground, to plant something , she found an antic jar, but on that time we dont knoew the value of those things...i remmber the same things happened with my uncle....i know a place, and it is known as an antic place, if we have the neccesary tools we can work and  find many values things.....Remmeber , Albania is the most antic place in europe...a lot of treassure here, but we suffer from ignorance...I hope to find someone, which is adventurios and want to explore..
Bye...everyone

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12118.msg259440.html#msg259440

Offline wuzneme
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

1370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2013, 09:09:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

For Logical reason`s , would Ioannian Island be the most logical place to hide something?  As suggested keep it local , difficulty in reaching the area , logistical requirements required even if it was year`s ago? Bar that some obscure coastal cave/ cavern?

Wuzneme

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12118.msg260239.html#msg260239

Offline gali1185
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Albania

10.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Chrome 50.0.2661.89
Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Awards

okm
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2017, 12:03:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello. I am interested in the treasure trove of ali pasha. I have read the comments carefully. There is a canyon. Kok and buf. Can you help me with a map. I worked 34 days for this treasure. It's real. The canyon is true. The treasure chest is handmade. It's natural. To go to the cave you have to go rope . The inside of the cave is a chimney. The shingle has 3 windows and an entrance. The window is large as the entrance while the two are small. When you are inside the cave from the large window look to the other side of the Koke Owl canyon.It is carved on the rocks the book says that in the basements of this fortress is hidden a treasure of math. It's all in gold bars. Within the cave is a wooden bed. The cavern is as hard as the human body. It must be as a snake. we cleaned 26 meters. It was difficult because it was blocking the time. the inside has mice too. Please help with the map. if you have it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12118.msg321283.html#msg321283

Offline arthural
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Albania

5.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 58.0.3029.110
Chrome 58.0.3029.110

Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2018, 05:35:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The correct information about Joannina(Janina) was the Albanian territory and the Ali Pasha was Albanian too.Ali Pasha has been powerful Individual who slowly started to get reach as a great ocupaier of land and others reachment The ottoman Empire given him the title Pasha and the Janina Castle and the land round of it.He grow up his pashallek (territory under his leadership and command)and he has been married with Greek lady Vasiliqi who halped to kat his head latter and send it to sultan in Turkey.
The Ali Pasha has been married firstly with the daughter of Conte di Monte Cristo (as of the roman writed from Alexandro Dummas)who find the treasure of Monte Cristo through the map given him from Abate Fahria a Priest who died in the preason in castel di Iffy.
Ali Pasha seams to be very reach and powerful he has been very diplomatic and smart, he had meeting with Napoleon Bonopart and many other powerfool politians of the time.
As far we know from the story he used to kill the people who against him in the deep whole(will) in the holl of his castle.The bonnes are finded in the lattest 1930.But the treasure must be in other tunnel of the castle bcs he used the castle as home.
For that reason the map need to be shown more clear to read what its writed there that bcs the text in map is in Italian language not in Albanian so maybe its made by Italian hunter.As for information today the Joannina is the Greek territory and not Albanian ones.So the castle of Joaninna its close to the lake of Butrinti and can be visited from Greek land through the lake by boat used for tourist visits only. Thank you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12118.msg324372.html#msg324372

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:41:08 pm by arthural, Reason: some information forgeted to add »
Offline gali1185
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Albania

10.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Chrome 74.0.3729.112
Chrome 74.0.3729.112

Awards

okm
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2019, 02:58:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

In a comment is used the head of the wol.  A canyon and cave with x.  We have found these data in Albania.  But it's a labyrinth.  You've mentioned the wol canyon where you've taken these data, Do you have a map,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12118.msg328436.html#msg328436

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Up
Jump to: