[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline TuscoroTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Mine Lab
« on: March 21, 2013, 07:21:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello everyone, Nice Message Board!

I am here as I found some information I seek that was once posted here in this message board but cannot seem to find it, can any one help?

It was posted by Hardluck under the thread title "Tayopa" It read as follows....

"Henry O' Flipper did some extensive research into the mining camp Real of Our Lady of Tayopa. He allegedly found a Spanish document in 1911, dated 1646 titled "A true and positive description of the mining camp Real of Our Lady of Tayopa. By the Reverand Father Guardian Fray, Francisco Villegas Garsina y Orosco, Royal vicar General  of the Royal and Distinguished Jesuit Order of Saint Ignacio. He gave a detailed inventory of mines and treasure.

Henry O' Flipper was unable to follow up on his research as he was transferred to South America.

in 1842 Indian hunters Captain James Hobbs and James Kirker claimed to have found an ancient abandoned village near the headwaters of the Yaqui river.

In 1927 C B Ruggles and the writer Frank Dobie was approached by a man called Custard that possessed documents copied from originals belonging to Father Domingo, the parish priest of Guadalupe de Santa Ana."

I am looking for any information I can possibly find concerning "Tayopa" and or the document written by Fray, Francisco Villegas Garsina y Orosco. and any information as to the possible location of the setting or subject of the story.....

Thank You!
Tuscoro

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46472.msg254202.html#msg254202

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 09:15:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Try here

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/legendary_treasures/tayopa-t36559.0.html

This thread was locked because a member wanted to make it a social club instead of a treasure thread. I unlocked it if you want to talk treasure get started and some of us will jump in.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46472.msg254207.html#msg254207

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: