[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 09:19:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well dign4it;
 I can tell you that the rear end of the horse is the formation of the land but there is no river behind it. I will also say that bellow the tail where the "3" "E" are, that they are acually in the land formation as well.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg81352.html#msg81352

Offline dign4itTopic starter
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 12:08:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bear,
  Right on!!  Thanks for sharing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg81376.html#msg81376

Offline JPS
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 02:55:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

interesting posts. thanks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg81388.html#msg81388

Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 06:05:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

JPS,
  The goal here is to help share info with all members of this web site.  I, personally, am glad that you are interested in this topic as well as the info being discussed. 
  If you can share anything with us it would be greatly appreciated.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg81405.html#msg81405

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 05:58:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

If you look into the forum on The Peralta Stones, there you will see an section that discribes to you, the path you need to follow in order to find the mine of the priest Map. To be quite honest with you. I would Love to give you all, everything I know on the peralta Stone Maps, but I can't without first have all the information recorded and documented. This is why I need a partner, A legally binding agreement between them and I.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg81518.html#msg81518

Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2010, 11:04:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Bear, for the input.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg81561.html#msg81561

Offline csharp
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2010, 10:44:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi

The Bear - Not sure if you deciphered the Horse stone to its full extent, hope you find what i deciphered interesting.

I came across these stones a few years ago, they didn't seem to interest me back then. I thought since someone posted them here about deciphering them i would give it a go. I have studied for 20 odd years with symbols, Ancient language and writings including the Spanish.

I have read so many explanations that other people have written, trying to decipher the symbols and markings on these stones. Some people think they are fake others have not been successful finding the Treasure. Having said that i will put all those explanations aside.

I haven't been to Arizona, so i will supply rough Photoshop sketches of mountain tops and monuments as i picture them so to explain and or try to show what i see from the stone maps.

This post will of : The Horse Stone Map.

I decided to include images of the original stone map, so to make sure that markings were not altered, missing or added. I also enlarged the image slightly for easier viewing.

I will start at the right side and work to the left of the stone.

Viewing the stone we see some writing, that reads " YO PASTO AL NOTRE DEL RIO " This on a first look would indicate it is written in Spanish Latin. Almost! it's actually written in " Vulgar Latin ".When translated to English it would read " The Pasture To The North Of The River ".

On the left there is more writing " EL COBOLLO DE SANTA FE ". Translated would read " The Horse Of Holy Faith ".

On the right we notice the word " DEL " below the " L " we notice the number " 6 ", to the left we we see the letter " E ", and below that we see the number " 3 ". I will come back to this later.

In the center we see a carving of a horse, mid way it has the number " 3 ", at the top of the right ear we see a circle with a dot inside of it, this is a mine symbol. I will come back to this later.

We look at the horses left nostril, we notice a squiggly type line marking, near the end we also notice a " Cross" symbol, above that we see two mine symbols and an "Omega " symbol, looking to the right we see the word " Rio " which means River, above that we see the carved river marking, above the river marking we see an unusual marking, the number " 5 " surrounded by four dots, to the right of the four dots we see another dot.

Having read and listed the details on the map how would we decipher them.

I will start with the numbers " 5 " and " 3 " and the dots surrounding the number " 5 ".

My understanding of this map would suggest the following -

The four dots are viewed in the distance and would indicate very tall mountains all close to each other, below the mountains there is a river.

The Number " 5 " is very odd, as the Spanish wrote in Latin, so if written would actually be a " V ". So a rethink and closer observation of the placement of the dots and the numbers " 3 " and " 6 " and the letter " E " all points to the obvious the use of a " Sundial ". The three dots in line would indicate the North / South line, the number " 5 " would actually be the " Gnomon " this casts the shadow so to tell the time. The numbers " 3 " would be " 3 O'clock " and number " 6 " would be " 6 O'clock " and very important the letter " E ", is the initial for the latin word " Estas " meaning ( Summer ), if we go one step further with the letter " E " and pronounce it in Spanish latin, then it would sound like " Vee " and the spelling would be " Verano " meaning ( Summer ).

The horse - the important part of the horse are the ears, they would indicate a mountain top that the peak would resemble ears. Once on top in between the ears look - " The Pasture To The North Of The River ", also look at the right to locate the mine. Look to the left in the distance you will see a monument that resembles " Faith / Cross or something Holy ". Once there you will find more instructions.

I have included sketches of how i visualize as the ears mountain peak in Fig_1 and monument in Fig_2.

regards     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg81685.html#msg81685

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Fig_1.jpg
Fig_2.jpg
Horse_orig.jpg

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2010, 04:46:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

csharp;
 All that is very interesting but not completely true.  The horse is found in the landscape covering aproximately 5 miles of teritory. the "5" is a formation that can be seen in a valley high in the mountains and the five dots around it are mines or other ores other than gold. the line bellow the "5" is also a formation that is seen just to the north of a river and the two mines that are marked by 2 rings. Now above the horse id another ring just behind the right ear and above the main, This is the "Vault". If you follow the line that comes out from the horses nose, that has the cross at the end, this is the location of the church treasure that was buried under a cliff, the small "f" marks the precise place that the treasure is at.
 All other marks on the stone map of the horse are acually there in the landscape.  God I wish I could just tell you all where to go to see all these places and I mean ALL these places, marks, dots and lines. I guess I will have to just give you hints for now, but if you do state something that is true of the marks on the maps, I will let you know if your right. Until then, happy hunting and keep an eye on the outcome of the find...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg83723.html#msg83723

Offline princegnome
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett GTP 1350
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2010, 04:56:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bear I am new here so I hope you do not mind me asking but where did those rocks come from?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg94367.html#msg94367

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2010, 06:06:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

It is hard to say where the stone maps came from, really. They were made to guide you through the mountains to get to the mines, but a person can only speculate on who made them, as of yet. If you were to find the mines that the maps refer to, then you could get a better idea on who made the maps, by the way that the mines are made.

These maps cover a large area of the superstitions. I have someone doing research on the locations for the Horse map but I could use another person to study other locations around Randolph canyon and Reavis' grave area.

Mostly all the mines were covered over and made to look like there was never anyone there, so they are hard to spot. There are some tell tale markers that help in locating these mines though.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12815.msg94378.html#msg94378

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: