[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dign4itTopic starter
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« on: March 28, 2010, 07:00:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If you have ever studied the book titled "The Rocks Begin to Speak," then you have read about the Author, LeVan Matineau, and how he worked in the cryptanalysis department during his time in the military.  LeVan tells us about how the process of decoding works.  In a nutshell, decoding a specific symbol/sign requires that you find this same symbol used in many places, then having the this same sign/symbol mean the same thing in all these places.  It is this very same process that allows treasure seekers to decipher the treasure signs and symbols that they find in the field....you must find these same signs used at other/many locations and, through hard work and understanding, you will eventually (hopefully) decipher the sign properly.  If you have only one treasure/mine site then don't expect to understand the signs you find, mainly because you have nothing else, no other sites, using this sign to compare with.  But the fact is, the use of cryptanalysis is what allowed me to eventually decipher the duck symbol, as well other symbols like the "owl" and other important treasure signs.
  The duck symbol was one of the first symbols that I came across while living in Arizona.  At first I speculated that this symbol meant nothing more than "water."  This speculation arose from the fact that ducks spend much of their time in water.  In took me years, and dozens of sites, to finally nail down the true meaning of this symbol/sign.
  While it is true that the duck spends much of its time on water, once the final understanding of this sign came to me it was obvious that it WAS A SPECIFIC TRAIT/MOVEMENT that the duck does that made it perfect for being used as a treasure symbol. Here is how the duck symbol works AT MOST TREASURE ACCUMULATION ROOMS.
  I am going to start us at the Alpha monument, but that does not mean that you need to find the alpha to your site in order to gain from this symbol/information.  Anyway, your Alpha will have certain symbols used, symbols that tell you if you are going to a mine, a treasure accumulation room, or a mine with a treasure accumulation room within its tunnel system.  At the Alpha, if you are being lead to an accumulation room, you will find a perfectly carved duck.  In fact, at the Alpha, all the signs you find will/should be in their most complete state, it's only as you get closer to your treasure room/mine do the signs and symbols become more abbreviated.  And it is these abbreviations that create more problems for the treasure hunter than anything else, but that's another topic for another time.
  Once leaving the Alpha you will be following the signs that are pertinent to the specific treasure trail that you are following, this ensures that you will not cross-over onto another treasure trail (this is only true if you are in an area where several mines/treasure rooms exist, there will be a trail to each of these sites). If you're after KGC treasure (for example) chances are you will have only one treasure room, that you are being lead to, so the possibility of other treasure trails is not likely.
  As you reach the immediate area of the treasure room the duck symbol will be given to you, all you have to do is "see it."  The duck symbol is just one symbol used at "John sites" (treasure accumulation rooms), which means, if you don't already know, that there are usually only "4" moves from the Omega in order to find the place to dig for your access into the tunnel system where the treasure room is located.  This number "4" comes from the fact that the Book of John is the fourth book in the Bible.  I have yet to see a john site that has more than four moves from the Omega.  There are John sites that use fewer than four moves (to find the covered opening), but I have yet to see one that has more than four moves.
  Anyway, back to this duck.  The one trait of the duck, the one thing that a duck does that made it so useful as a treasure sign, is the fact that a duck, when found on water, can/will dive under the water (when spooked, scared, of even diving for food), but only God knows where this duck will come back to the surface at.  I have seen ducks dive under water all through my life and I swear that its impossible to know where this duck will reappear at on the surface....you simply have to wait for it to resurface.  And, this is exactly what a duck symbol means at a treasure site.  AS you follow the treasure moves from the Omega, you will find that before the "4" moves are made....that the true treasure trail will "duck out" from you (most times this ducking out is right after your first move from the Omega) and will resurface in a totally different area...an area away from where you are at.  And, if you can't locate this new area to continue your search from, then you're lost for ever...even though the tunnel is right below your feet.

As I stated, you do not have to find the Alpha in order to locate treasure.  Most times you can just be down by a creek (for example) and find a carved sign in a nearby tree.  If you know the codes and signs and symbols...as well as the abbreviations of these signs and symbols, then you can proceed from that tree and locate the covered/concealed tunnel opening.  I guarantee it!!
  As always, this topic is short and to the point.  While there is more information to this topic, especially about the "John site" signs and symbols, rest assured that you should be able to pursue this "avenue" with new vigor.
  Mines are ok, treasure rooms are the best. There are specific signs and symbols for both.  The only time you will find treasure room signs mixed with mine signs is if there is a mine with a treasure room inside of it.
  This is just my opinion, other people may disagree.  Some people will even swear that these signs and symbols don't exist.....leave 'em thinking that way. The best thing to do is to just "duck out" on them.

One more piece of important info about the duck symbol...you may be digging along one of the final steps to your covered opening and find a rock (at a couple feet or more deep) that looks just like a duck decoy.  Most times this duck will have its head resting on its back.  If you find a rock matching this description then know that you are being told that the trail has "ducked out" on you and that you need to go back and start over, that you have left the true treasure trail (the true trail has left you).

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12920.msg81633.html#msg81633

Offline upsmanpa
Silver Member

Life's A Garden Dig It!
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

2250.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:38:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for that info, that is fasinating stuff!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12920.msg81638.html#msg81638

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: