[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Wyatt WestwoodTopic starter
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe
Referrals: 0

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: February 10, 2009, 11:37:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Salvor6,

The map is very real. The area of the name on the map is the area everyone has been searching for the last two hundred years or so and thats whats worthless.

I very much trust this map and have found many of the signs and symbols on it but in various spots other than Tumacacori. I searched the Tumacaori mountains for about a year before I came to that conclusion.

I believe the map to be a mining district land grant only generic in nature or whats called a long distance map. You put some of the symbols in spots that give the general survey boundries for the Royal Gold Mine Land Grant.

In other words this map is not a mine locator or treasure map it only gets you to the districts and the rest has to be done by following the Peralta Stone Priest / Horse Map.
Both of those maps are tied together very closely.

Best,

Wyatt

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg23842.html#msg23842

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 06:42:24 am by Christian »
Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 06:06:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

I will like to point out, that the Peralta stones DO NOT have anything to do with the tumacacori Mission treasure. I will also like to say, that the mission was not where it is today, in fact it was miles away from there. This is why nobody has ever found the mines or the lost mission treasure, even with the map in thier hands. Without getting into too much detail about the mission and it's original location, I will give you the co-ordinates to the mine that the priest covered up by blowing the over hanging cliffs. This is the mine that the Indians had killed the princess and laid her on a large pile of silver ore. Once you get to the location, you will see the mountain/cliff that were blown away. to find the entrance, you must look for the ore vien (quartz), follow it, look for a fault in the rocks, this is the best place to tunnel.

This "U" shaped valley is near a water hole called indian tank, 31.35.42.72 N by 111.08.25.47 W is the location of the tank, Due south of this point is the location of the mine. Best of luck to those of you that will go there and I hope you don't forget about me once you accuire the treasure. If you have any questions, just ask.

P.S. I can read the Peralta Stones and i know where all the mines are located, they have nothing to do with the tumacacori treasure.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg79956.html#msg79956

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 11:08:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

"I will like to point out, that the Peralta stones DO NOT have anything to do with the tumacacori Mission treasure."

That statement just shows how much you don't know about the subject and the two maps in general.

The location of the original Tumacacori is in present day Calabassas near the landfill which was excavated back in the 1950's as the records from the Arizona State Museum show the Archaeological diagrams of the dig. I know someone that attempted to illegally excavate the site with a backhoe out of Phoenix but never got that far as the site is right next to interstate 10.

The location you give is a good attempt to throw good Thunters off the true trail to Treasures of Tumacacori. The truth is the Peralta Stones and the Molina / Tumacacori Map and Documents are all connected in a big way. This is why I've gotten so far along in my research as I have not been tainted by false information from others that have used the wrong methods of bogus historical research subect to a closed minded approach.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg80022.html#msg80022

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 11:09:46 am by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 01:04:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

OK Wyatt;
 I know how to read the peralta stones, with All the markers and points of interest. I can show you all the places that are marked, including land formations, rivers, mines, The vault, smelter, dwellings, everything that is on the stone maps, i can show them all to you, they are all where they are supposed to be, as shown on the maps.

I have read on another forum, that someone made a trail that matched the one on the two heart stones but thats all he could show that was like the stones. Although he did find a mine, it was not ANY of the ones marked on the stones.

The priest map is a map that is followed through, by looking for the markers as you travel to you destination. The Horse map is a map that shows you the area of the mines after you have found the horse, once you find the Horse, you just look at the map and the landscape to see where the mines are, all from your the starting point. The Heart maps are a little different. First, you need to look at both stones (top and bottom) to see and find your destination and the trail needed to reach it. Once there you need to look at the top stone that holds the heart, this map shows you all the points, markers, mines, dwellings and where each one is.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I will help you the best i can without giving you all the info before this all can be documented, If you would like to help in documenting this find then please let me know.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg80040.html#msg80040

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 10:52:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bear,

I have been working a final site for years now and know what most of the symbols mean on the Witch, Horse and Elephant Map. What most people don't understand is the importance of what's not on the Witch Map or what's not included in the symbolism and it's not a topo map like many have thought it to be. This is where most Treasure Hunters go wrong. It lays out the symbols at the Final site of the Gold Mine / Treasure Vault which has lead me to the Witch or what is called the Janas Stone. The Janas Stone has the pictogliph in three dimensions of the Witch with a crowned smiling Kings head on the back side of the Witches head. The Old Witch is staring at two men riding one horse. Both men have heads of a Bird and the Witch has an Eagle landing on it's right hand and a Goose in it's left arm. This goose represents Geb the Egyptian God of Agriculture. The Janas Stone is sitting in the middle of the Sun Temple and that is in site of the Tabernacle near the Altar of Sacrifice, the Manna, and of Course the Grail Cup symbol. All of these symbols come together at the final gold mine site and do not have anything to do at all with a Topo Map.

The Horse and Elephant symbols lead you to the final site as those can be found everywhere along the trails and I do mean Trails to the Campsites and Gold Mines. There is a fast track symbol to get straight to the Mountain Range that contains the Gold Mine but that will never be revealed by me unless a University provides Funding for the dig. I have not used any of this new found information yet in the Superstitions as I'm still active in the Catalina Ranges. Soon, I plan to start my Quest in the Supers as I've been working out and running / hiking / Martial Arts for a few years now to prepare myself for the harse reality of those mountains which aren't that different from the lemmon Range. From those stones I have gained Templar knowledge like no one else has ever come close to discovering in History and can get to the points of importance either by foot horseback or air to zero in on the Final Gold site, if there is one in that range. Like all puzzles you must survey the final location and mirror it as an offset to dig the entrance out. You do this from the Cross laid out as a Skull, Lion, Wolf and Crocodile. They are all mandated to be set up this way by the Templars for the Kings. Each has it's meaning as a symbol.

Skull=South, Lion=North, Wolf=Western Door, Crocodile=Eastern Door. This is the Cross.

The "A" Maps are what lead you to the Sun Temples. This is right off the Witch side of the stone maps.

If you haven't found any of these you are wasting your time my friend.

But if your tired of wasting time and and would like to join someone with the true Knowledge of the Grail and the ancient symbolism of the Knights Templar Golden City Society of Janas, I welcome you as a tag along.

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg80288.html#msg80288

« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 10:58:49 am by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 11:25:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

Wyatt;

You tell me, that I don't know what I'm talking about but when it comes to reading the Peralta stones. Yet you claim to know the key and you have been at a site for over a year and now plan on moving to the superstition mountains to TRY there. That don't sound like someone that knows how to read the stones at all. In fact, it sounds like a person, that claims to have solved the stones, then goes out to see if he is right.
 As for me tagging along, Not on that wild goose chase but thanks anyway.

Now me, on the other hand. I have done all the work needed to find the starting point of the stones, as well as finding ALL the markers on them, and now that i have located and identified all the markers on the stones, I now claim to know the key. I can SHOW you ALL the markings that are on the stones and in the EXACT place as show on the stones, And I do this with certainty.
So, I wish you all the best in your hunting.
 I'm done hunting, now I need a partner to document this discovery and share in the rewards.

Oh! bye the way, next time, you might want to inquire what the other person really knows before claiming him to be giving faulse statements.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg80295.html#msg80295

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 04:19:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

When it comes to the Lost Dutchman or any other major mine in the Superstitions, I'll applaud whoever can provide documentary proof that they have actually found the target.   Until then, I remain sceptical of ALL claims to knowing the location.   Good luck to anyone hunting for it, especially those of you who are sure you've got the puzzle figured out.  Once you've found it, I'll be happy to pay admission to tour it---assuming you document it properly.   (and if you're looking over your shoulder to see who might be following your trail in the meantime, I guarantee it won't be me you see)

BA in Arizona

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg80358.html#msg80358

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 04:35:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Wyatt;

You tell me, that I don't know what I'm talking about but when it comes to reading the Peralta stones. Yet you claim to know the key and you have been at a site for over a year and now plan on moving to the superstition mountains to TRY there. That don't sound like someone that knows how to read the stones at all. In fact, it sounds like a person, that claims to have solved the stones, then goes out to see if he is right.
 As for me tagging along, Not on that wild goose chase but thanks anyway.

Now me, on the other hand. I have done all the work needed to find the starting point of the stones, as well as finding ALL the markers on them, and now that i have located and identified all the markers on the stones, I now claim to know the key. I can SHOW you ALL the markings that are on the stones and in the EXACT place as show on the stones, And I do this with certainty.
So, I wish you all the best in your hunting.
 I'm done hunting, now I need a partner to document this discovery and share in the rewards.

Oh! bye the way, next time, you might want to inquire what the other person really knows before claiming him to be giving faulse statements.

Bear, you are not giving false information just mistaken in your research. Looking for or trying for the Lost Dutchman or the Peralta Stone Map treasures would be just that, an attempt. If there wasn't any gold the proper mountain range markers wouldn't be there at all. The only way to know is to go. As for your knowledge in the stone maps, you interpret the same way as others interpret, so I need not worry about running into you while out finding the treasures.

Really,

Does anyone on here know the sacred knowledge of the Templars and the meaning of the system infinity or am I just wasting my time? If anyone of you has become a student in the past of Tim Brody, are you afraid of his contract not to to divulge the system within the system?

Brody's contract does not cover the true realm of Infinity so you can talk with me openly about it! Brody's information was based on his own feeble research from the archives of the indies (and very little at that) he has no real knowledge of the system from field research other than his small time spent on an island of the Florida coast. He came to his conclusions based on his own beer goggle assessments of Spanish Shipwreck Treasure research and has not found anything at all yet but claims to be an expert charging monthly dues and making unsuspecting people sign his confidentiality contract sealing their fate of ever learning about Infinity with silence to others like me. Tim will never divulge anything of value and only wants to know where your sites are located to hold as ransom against the dues and fees he charges for his so called "Wizardry" of knowledge. I know as he attempted to trick me into giving him the exact location of my Treasure sites. I didn't fall for this trick, never paid his ransom, as so many others have. I knew at that point in time I had surpassed him in knowledge of the Infinity system and had him out gunned. So he has never found what he's looking for and will never find anything at all just other peoples money if they are foolish enough to pay it!

This is where the true answers lie about the Peralta Stones with the Knights Templar system Infinity. I have personally cracked the numerous codes associated with this all encompassing system within nature itself and believe me when I say it takes years. It's like reading multiple languages all at the same time embedded in everything you see while at these sites!

Shadow, Light, Rock, Color, Symbols, Faces, Monuments, Sculpting, Carving, Deathtraps, False leads, Religious Bible Coding, Templar Codes, all at once!

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg86712.html#msg86712

Offline 44ficus44
Foil

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

10.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
MS Internet Explorer 10.0
MS Internet Explorer 10.0

Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 11:41:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

anyone still active on this post? I am a native from the area, and im pretty sure I might have something noboy has ever seen before. might interest or might be a bigger clue for the treasure . shoot me a private

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg311489.html#msg311489

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 41.0.2272.104
Chrome 41.0.2272.104

Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 09:09:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm still very active in the area. I live in Tucson. If you're still interested contact me PM.

thx

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9000.msg312329.html#msg312329

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:14:00 am by Wyatt Westwood »
Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: