[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dachha2
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 07:54:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

On another note I have another book called Out of the Dust which outlines Utah's Lost Mines and Hidden Treasures. There is a very very interesting story called Brandt Child and Montezuma's Gold (Chapter 19). Very interesting story about their attempts to even get into it. Divers felt like they were being choked and other oddities happening. Those two books I mentioned also have pictures and ways to decipher the units of measurement etc... Hence my prior posts.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11751.msg86520.html#msg86520

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 07:57:22 pm by Dachha2 »
Offline wyoming
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

915.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

OKM 4000, gygercounter, bounty,locator
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 08:05:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am famil with this place--as I drive by it a few times each year----look for a circle with a line--drawn from the bottom or thru it--it is aztec

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11751.msg86521.html#msg86521

Offline Dachha2
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 08:10:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by wyoming
I am famil with this place--as I drive by it a few times each year----look for a circle with a line--drawn from the bottom or thru it--it is aztec

Yes its no secret. Located in Kanab, Utah or near it not sure as to exactly where but I'm pretty sure it is on private land. The funny thing is they cannot drain out the man made lake due to an endangered species of snail.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11751.msg86524.html#msg86524

Offline wyoming
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

915.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 08:15:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I like you--look at this---I had a friend bob take the pics as I had too much drink that day--but I solved it after I got home---just need some more funds to finish--enjoy the pics

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11751.msg86528.html#msg86528

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

002K000JlvP.jpg

Offline Dachha2
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 08:31:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I like you--look at this---I had a friend bob take the pics as I had too much drink that day--but I solved it after I got home---just need some more funds to finish--enjoy the pics

Just making a joke here but I'm thinking that its telling you that you need to climb to find it? ;-)
Ok you twisted my arm---I spent 14 years of my life searching out the truth behind the things I had found. Not only did I find them but the spanish had also found them hundreds of years before me. I have dates and names, they even had the authority to mint coins in one of my sites. ( the name dan france and a hand carved into the cliff face --means by the authority given- to mint ) They were after what I was after. The spanish were well known to use sites such as these for storage/depositories.

Now- I spent 14 years searching out the answers, in books, on line and etc. How did I come to a conclusion? Well--you take a photo of something, then spend about 10,000 hours looking for the match.

I have also come to find many cyphers from doing this as well. These cyphers come from many different religions. I can take a photo of a site--do an overlay with a cypher and they will show me the spot to look in. Now what comes to my suprise- is that other cyphers from different religions also work on some of the same sites.

Now--if you all want to test this theory--and call my bluff--so be it! I am prepared.
What I want you to do, is to print these two pictures out--page to fit---take the norse map print it out on clear transparency paper---then do the over lay---( complete the picture )

As far as the mayan and aztec---wow--you would not believe if I began to talk--so try this then we can talk some more---this is just the nip of what I have learned--I am not about sharing it to anyone--This is good information and it should not be lost--so many people take their knowledge to the grave--the second set of pictures come from the same site--mayan---you can also do a page to fit with the ancient mayan codex I found online and it will show the entrance into the site as well

All I can say is wow.. I had no clue that something like this is in Wyoming. Some of the stuff I seen is Mayan hieroglyphs. That is amazing. Where are these drawings and glyphs located?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11751.msg86536.html#msg86536

Offline wyoming
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

915.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 08:43:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am tired--I have spent too many years on this,,it has given me my answers--but none for anyone else--I am not here to argue--I know what I have, I know what I seen, I know what I have in the massive volumes of info I have saved--why? because it is important--for who? I have not a clue---
Anyone can and will be welcome to see what I have---I am not here to suade you nor take your cash--I don't need it--just want to share something as so many are lied too

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11751.msg86539.html#msg86539

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 10:14:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hay Guys , the photos didnt convince me !! They looked interesting but i couldnt make out much in the 1st lot. Ant the last one didnt look like any Myan or aztex man Smiley  If id seen them in there natural state i mite have a differnt view/ opinion. Still an interesting topic, Good luck  with it... 
  Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11751.msg86563.html#msg86563

Offline wyoming
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

915.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 11:21:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Obviously you didn't do the print I suggested-and No I wouldn't show these places either, couldn't take the time to do a print out-why waste my time? Also do your research--I have, This is why I find stuff and you are just a critic--good luck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11751.msg86793.html#msg86793

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: