[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ghost a
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Bahamas
Referrals: 0

95.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Chrome 39.0.2171.95

Awards

sovereign gt
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 09:15:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

No cuch coil good in everything.Detesh is trying to produce coil for all brands of detectors.Is not niw to get.All companies have produced coil that their devices work best posible even with lack of experience.Any enhancement of depth or sensitivity at the expense ofsomething else and thus :Smiley

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56443.msg287237.html#msg287237

Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2014, 09:24:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ghost a
No cuch coil good in everything.Detesh is trying to produce coil for all brands of detectors.Is not niw to get.All companies have produced coil that their devices work best posible even with lack of experience.Any enhancement of depth or sensitivity at the expense ofsomething else and thus :Smiley

That is Correct, I have found Detech Coils are Not very Good, A person is better off buying Branded Coils.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56443.msg287238.html#msg287238

Offline flintstone
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

170.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
MS Internet Explorer 9.0
MS Internet Explorer 9.0

Awards

MXT,
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2014, 04:04:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You guy must of got a bad coil, I got one for my MXT and it stays on most of the time. I can get 9" on a dime, i sold my 10DD, and use the SEF 8x6 most now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56443.msg287453.html#msg287453

Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 04:15:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by flintstone
You guy must of got a bad coil, I got one for my MXT and it stays on most of the time. I can get 9" on a dime, i sold my 10DD, and use the SEF 8x6 most now.

Lets Re Phrase that, You Got A Good Coil, I got 6  ( SIX ) bad ones, and I saw two Boxes  3 foot square Full of Bad SEF Coils, so the point is Most Are BAD,  Yours Is Good.

That is A Very Bad ,,BAD TO Good Ratio

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56443.msg287457.html#msg287457

Offline flintstone
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

170.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
MS Internet Explorer 9.0
MS Internet Explorer 9.0

Awards

MXT,
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 06:41:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have talked to others that use them and they all say that it is the best coil they have used. Are you sure you got the right coil for the detector you are useing? Go to FindMall and read all about them. I know mine works very good. I got mine from Detech.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56443.msg287465.html#msg287465

Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 07:50:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have talked to others that use them and they all say that it is the best coil they have used. Are you sure you got the right coil for the detector you are useing? Go to FindMall and read all about them. I know mine works very good. I got mine from Detech.

I have Had A few Discussions on Findmall about these coil as I have On many of the Forums, Needless to Say that This Forum does not rely On sponsors Hence why we DO NOT have tie's to Any particular Brands,

I was Asked to be A Moderator here because of My Abilities and experience with Whites and MineLab Metal Detectors and Also because I did extensive testing on Detech/SEF Coils Spending $000 of dollars at my own expense Because A lot of people were having issues and yet others were not and all the reviews said how wonderful they were, When in fact they got theirs for free and if they had given A bad review then they would never get anymore Product FREE to Test By Any of the companies,

So Never Expect the Truth From such Experts because if they did Tell You The Truth then They Would Be Out Of A Job.

I Then Handed these Coils to Another Expert who Has A Masters Degree In Electro Engineering and has Also been detecting for over 30 years And he Found The Same Issues As I Did,
NOW, As For Those Boxes Of Coils I Saw At My Local Detector Importers, They Told me That Those Coils In the boxes had to have the cables cut off because Detech Won't Repair then Because they Don't Want to pay the Shipping Costs and it is Cheaper for them to Give out NEW COILS and in those Boxes there were well over 100 Coils for distruction and then going to the Local Rubbish Tip.

I have spent well over !000 hours testing those coils 14 hours a Day for over 8 Months and also That Engineer Tested them As Well.

Findsmall, Try to Belittle anyone who disagrees with them or their Retailers/Sponcers  THAT Is Not How Democracy Works

If you like That's Fine, Now Go out And Buy 10 Detech/SEF Coils and Try and See If you can Match the Same Results, You Won't And You Never Will, PERIOD.

Like I said the Standard Minelab 10" BBS Coils was more uniform than the 10x12 sef and more sensitive to tiny objects and it was even better Than the 6" Detech Coil.

The List Goes 1st place Whites Coils
Next For Minelabs Coiltek is Number one
Then Standard MinLab Coils
Followed By Detech coils and SEF Coils.

You will Never Find A Coil that Fits the MXTs Or any of Whites VLF Machine that work As Well As The Whites Range Of Coils Because I have Test Pieces That your SEF Will Never See,

I agree they Might See Coin Sized Targets But When It Comes To Prospecting throughout the World Or Searching for Thin Sectioned Hammered Coins SEF Coils will Not Keep Up and that Is A Proven Fact

And Like I said, After I finished Testing Those Coils I Gave All Of Them Away. Because I Could Not Sell Them to Anyone Knowing What I Knew. Your Detecting Supplier Doesn't give a $$$K and He Uses the Hype And BS Reviews to Market Them,

My Opinions Are Based On The Fact that I was Lied to and Kept being told the Same Old BS, So with that I bought 1 extra MineLaB Coil 3 Coiltek Coils and 6 Detech Coils Plus the Standard Minelab 10" BBS Coil, And 7 Whites Coils Total Cost Over $2500.00

Thats What Qualifies Me To Make Such Statements, I have not just Started Detecting, I have been Detecting for Over 30 years In Total.

I don't need to Go to Findmall to Read other Peoples stories I still have the Reviews Put out by certain magazines when the SEF Coils First Came On the Market, and I have read many of the Claims Posted on Findsmall,  I have Very Little Faith in that Forum and even Less in the Topics that are Posted To The Point that Some of their Trusted People Say One Thing On One Forum And Exactly the Opposite On Other Forums And when I have Asked them About it They Never Reply.

If you are Happy with It Then I am Pleased For You. Just Don't Start Doing Tests if you buy more of them, And if you do DO NOT Tell your Mrs because it will start A War.

Good Luck, Happy Hunting.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56443.msg287475.html#msg287475

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:55:40 am by Ridge Runner »
Offline flintstone
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

170.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
MS Internet Explorer 9.0
MS Internet Explorer 9.0

Awards

MXT,
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 08:12:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am not saying you are not qualified, I just have the one 8x6 coil. I have all of Whites coils they make for my MXT and DFX. I am just saying the one i got works very well. I have never used any other coils. Maybe i got a good one. Whites coils are some of the best coils made and there detectors are hard to beat. Don,t get upset, i just meant that some people have got the wrong coil for there detector and had bad words to say about them. All i can say is my 8x6 is a very good coil on my MXT, maybe i got a good one, maybe they have fixed what was wrong with them, mine is not that old, maybe a year. I just know it works very well and have let a friend use it and he love it.  Hope you have a nice New Years.  Flintstone

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56443.msg287492.html#msg287492

Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 08:28:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am not saying you are not qualified, I just have the one 8x6 coil. I have all of Whites coils they make for my MXT and DFX. I am just saying the one i got works very well. I have never used any other coils. Maybe i got a good one. Whites coils are some of the best coils made and there detectors are hard to beat. Don,t get upset, i just meant that some people have got the wrong coil for there detector and had bad words to say about them. All i can say is my 8x6 is a very good coil on my MXT, maybe i got a good one, maybe they have fixed what was wrong with them, mine is not that old, maybe a year. I just know it works very well and have let a friend use it and he love it.  Hope you have a nice New Years.  Flintstone

I am Not Up Set,  Here's the only sound Advise I can Give You when Buying coils of any Brand

Find your self A Test Piece if Not then Make Some,  IE Cut a piece of tin foil ( the type used for Cooking in an Oven) and  1/8" of an inch Square and stick it to some clear sello Tape, then stick another piece of Tape covering it and to keep it safe so it becomes A sandwich and use that to Test your Coils for uniformity make 3 or 4 @ 1/2" . 3/8" and 1/4" and 1/8" squares and Take them with you and your detector when ever you buy coils and if the detection pattern is not uniform OR even More Important they Can Not Pick them Up then Don't buy them, The Pattern is not as Important as The Coil being able to Pick them Up,

Test Many of the same Coils before you leave the Shop and Pick the Ones that Give the Best response,   Ok

Good Luck, Blessin's to you and your Family in the New Year,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56443.msg287498.html#msg287498

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:05:13 am by Ridge Runner »
Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: