[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: September 08, 2007, 05:36:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

From the land of the Bluenose.....well it was the year end ball tournament and we got slaughtered our first game 18-3 as we had the dropsies, no clutch hitting and flatter than Twiggy.  Of course I was knocked off the mound...not once but twice and have a few nice cherries to show for it.  Second shot up through the mound I got my pitching hand down just in time or my Johnson would have been mortally wounded.

After that onslaught I retreated to a school that was close by and dug half a quota worth of coins and returned to the field for our next game which was a complete reversal of the first with us winning 19-3.

Again I retreated to the school to finish off the coin quota and to avoid drinking some "ball necture."

Returning to the field I found that some more of my team mates showed up and with a swollen leg and pitching hand I told the coach to take me out of the line up and headed home so that "nurse" Marie could take care of this battered and bruised bouy. Being battered I  got to thinking about yesterdays dig with Tony "T" when going up the Cobequid Rd the car in front of us ran over a rabbit that was crushed in the hind quarter area.  Tony "T" who has the heart of a kitten couldn't stand to see the animal suffer and promptly ran over it's head.  The moral.....tough it out Bluenoser!

Take for the day was 54 coins @ $5.16<center>[img width= height=]http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos4131/1/59/64/12/70/9/970126459109_0_ALB.jpg[/img]</center>

Tired and feeling a bit down I just looked at this graphic art that my daughter sent me and looked at Marie and immediately cheered up.<center>[img width= height=]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d723b3127ccebb6c05f1106a00000026108AcM2bhk4ZN2[/img]</center>

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2377.msg19107.html#msg19107

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: