[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rick104
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

286.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites TDI,Fisher Gold$trike and Coin$trike, Garrett GTI 2500,Minelab Eureka Gold, Pioneer 505
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 01:19:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Rider Have you tried looking at used detectors on ebay or finds treasure forum? a minelab Xtera 705 or 70 can be had fairly cheap used and they are very good all around detectors and the Whites MXT and the whites DFX also very good all around units, and they can be had for a resonable price used!! Also the Fisher Coin$trike is a very good unit but it does take some getting use to some people do not like it but I own one it works very well and is quiet in mineralized ground but does have a learning curve for some, also it can be had for a cheap price about a third of what they were new....I own about 6 different brands of detectors and my personal favoriute is my Whites TDI it is a PI unit I prefer a PI to a VLF detector anyday, but like the other guy was saying go out and find a dealer or a gold show and test a bunch of different units and see which one you like the best..
 Wise
don't forget lifes a bitch and then you marry one...
Rick the prospector

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7328.msg48115.html#msg48115

Offline BAATAR
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Mongolia
Referrals: 0

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gpx4500
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 10:37:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i think minelab GPX4500 very excellent pi metal detector. I was use md3009 but it is bad detector. i don't know other detector. i believe PI metal detector is very good hunting instrument. is't it? 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7328.msg49663.html#msg49663

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: