[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 86.0.4240.111
Chrome 86.0.4240.111

Awards
« on: October 25, 2020, 10:21:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Recently in the Lower Sackville/Windsor Junction area some one has been swinging a detector and totally making a mess! No effort at all has been attempted to fill in the holes even on manicured lawn areas. At the very least one would hope that this individual would attempt to fill in the holes or best case scenario find a new hobby before he/she ruins it for all of us in this province. Have noticed in the past few months posts on Facebook whereas detecting has been banned from some areas in Ontario due to this.
Today I went out thinking I would unwind with a 45 minute swing of Quota Guru#2 in Windsor Junction at a place I have been doing for over 15 years. I was aghast and spent the first 15 minutes filling in holes the previous detectorist had left. Dug three coins and decided to head home. Part sore, partly because of the impending rain and mostly due to what lay in store which meant filling more holes in.
Point is this is an adult as I have seen this in other parts of the HRM during the past few months. Hopefully the responsible party will see this post and take heed. One can tell a lot of the times who dug the hole by the shape or depth of a plug. This is one person responsible.
As detectorists we should take the reins making newbies aware of the code of ethics as well as the other nuances that are associated with this great hobby .

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,71359.msg331313.html#msg331313

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

hole.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: