[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community
Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Go Down
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Offline homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Join Date: Jan, 2009
Thank you498

United States
Posts: 15104
Referrals: 0

48470.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 54.0
Firefox 54.0

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2017, 07:09:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

     Never had problems with Bulls.  Got put back in the truck by pizzed of Cows before.  Shocked   Those ol Rang Cows are every bit as Dangerous as a bull.  They run away from you 98% of the time but you need to be on your toes for the other 2%.   Had one step on my Gold Magic Spiral machine one time and killed it.   

     So Carl ?   Any Progressions ?   Huh?


You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login


Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines | Sitemap
Copyright THunting.com