[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline technos
Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

250.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites eagle spectrum
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2010, 07:38:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by mz6466
tank you dear
i find this schematic in geotech forums.i finish build my metal detector.but not cut alarm to complete .what?Huh?

Wow, that was quick!
Quote from: mz6466
what i can built good coil for this detector?Huh?

Coils are the hard part. They need to be very accurate and stable. They need to be coated so the wires do not move around with

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

coil dope
. You can't use just any old glue/paint from the hardware store, because it would hurt the coil Q and possibly stop the oscillator. They are not something that you do quickly.

Quote:Posted by {author}
what is d1 and d2 number???i insert 1n4148 replace because i can not read number.

From what I can see the number is sfd108. This appears to be a germanium diode. I would not use the 1n4148 as that is a silicon switching diodes, and these have a different forward voltage drop of .3v. I would not use a silicon diode in this meter circuit. A 1n34A (germanium) should work here though.

Quote from: mz6466
please guide me for this detector

Well I will if I can. But it's pretty difficult for me to do so, I can't see what you are doing! Plus I don't have a large amount of time. Can you post pictures? Honestly though, I bet if you want me to help get this thing to work, you'd have to mail it to me!

Edit: You have been working hard on this. You need to put it aside for a while, get some sleep and eat some food. Then when you come back, you will find several mistakes that you made. I bet that you made some mistakes with the board etch/layout as well. You need to check all your work. It happens to the best of us. Plus, I'm not sure I trust the original schematic too much.

Quote:Posted by mountaindweller
You have the patience of a saint Technos, well done mate.  Tongue

cheers   steve

Not so fast, they don't have a working detector yet!!  Grin  Grin

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10357.msg65371.html#msg65371

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: