[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Stormrider1951Topic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

260.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's DFX, White's VX3
« on: May 07, 2013, 01:43:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Up for sale is my Minelab E-Trac PLUS Sunray Inline Probe AND extra goodies.  I'm told this E-Trac was made in Ireland.  If you have never tried an E-Trac you literally don't know what you've been missing.  I've taken it to places I thought were "worked out" and started finding coins other detectors didn't have the depth to locate.  Some of those other detectors were mine and were well known brands.  The best part is that once I learned the machine it does a better job of identifying a target than any detector I've ever used.  It will come with the standard 11" DD coil with cover.  I have a dust cover for the control head that includes a visor to make seeing the screen easier on sunny days.  There's a USB cable for connecting E-Trac to a computer.  You will get the rechargeable battery pack with wall charger and the spare battery pack that uses AA batteries.  I've never managed to run down the rechargeables in one day but having a back-up never hurts.  The Koss earphones have the Minelab logo.  I have another pair I prefer so they are almost unused.  Everything is in excellent condition.

I consider the Sunray Inline Probe to be the neatest thing since rechargeable batteries.  Where the average probe must be nearly in contact with the target before it sounds off, the Sunray is actually a 1" handheld coil with a detection depth of up to 3".  This thing really simplifies target recovery.  Just center with the main coil and cut a plug.  Now flip a switch on the Sunray box mounted below the upper stem of the detector.  The main coil is switched off and the mini-coil takes over.  You get everything information-wise that you normally get with the main coil, tones and readouts, but using a much smaller coil.  Scan the plug you just dug.  Target not there?  Scan the hole.  No more centering, digging, standing back up to center again, then squatting again to dig.  My old knees and back appreciate this!

Finally, I have a small collection of Minelab goodies that I'm including in the deal.  Each item bears the Minelab logo.  You get a web utility belt and canteen with cover (logo on cover), a Minelab digging tool (Looks like a Lesche.  Logo on sheath.), aluminum water bottle with carabiner type clip (logo on bottle), Minelab ball cap, and a goodie bag with separate zippered compartment to keep good finds separate from the trash.

I'm pricing the entire set at $1,050 including shipping and insurance in the Continental U.S. which I'm sure you will agree is a great deal even if you only count the value of the E-Trac and Sunray units.  Sorry, no trades, no sales outside the U.S.A., and no I won't sell the Sunray separately.   Smiley  Feel free to contact me with questions at jhansen1951@gmail.com.  I'll take PayPal if you add 3% or a USPS money order.  

Thanks,
Storm

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46961.msg257820.html#msg257820

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

WP_000314.jpg

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 05:25:08 am by GoldDigger1950 »
Offline Stormrider1951Topic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

260.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's DFX, White's VX3
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 10:13:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I can't figure out how to mark this topic for deletion but E-TRAC IS SOLD!

Thanks,
Storm

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46961.msg258294.html#msg258294

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 11:07:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

We don't delete post but I will lock it for you.

Posted on: May 13, 2013, 09:07:09 PM
Topic Locked! SOLD

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46961.msg258298.html#msg258298

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.