[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline James/Texas
Copper Member

Mood:Relaxed
Relaxed

Thank you9

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

350.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

WWW Awards

Fisher F75 DST/Fisher F19/Tesoro Golden uMax/Tesoro Cortes
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2016, 09:53:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Oh I wish! I WISH I could dig every target! You guys that can, I am jealous! There are only a couple of places that I hunt that I can do this but only a couple. Most are so full of trash that I, or no one that I know would dare even try to dig every target. I made a video a few years ago to demonstrate what I mean when I say that I can not dig every target. Take a look at the video and honestly tell me if you would dig every target.

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWhotSCBD7w

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg310120.html#msg310120

Always leave the site you hunt better than it was when you arrived.

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Firefox 44.0
Firefox 44.0

Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2016, 10:07:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Find a New Place to hunt Treasure.  Sounds like they used a Fill from a Cobalt mine LOL    A park that young is only going to provide new coins and drops.  Your not going to miss any thing by moving on.  Movie Theaters ?   Do you have a River ?  Older Schools ?  Here in Deming my best bet is Camp Cody for the good stuff.  Problem is some is City, Public and Private.  Took a while to figure out who had what. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg310122.html#msg310122

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2016, 09:01:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I just think what a wonderful unit this could have been,

The 20 Pre set Disc levels seem to be set up for certain unwanted targets and is fine but they will only work for US detecting and won't work here for a simple reason the Pre sets are slap bang in the middle of where hammered coins come up at, In the Video where they test the 3 machines they sweep the coil in one direction only, On the MXT they had the disc set too high so it only hit the nail creating the low tone, so I did the same test and adjust the DISC and not only did I get the coin but I surrounded it with nails and steel and still got the coin from not just by sweeping one way but from multiple angels and having the nails way closer than the video shows, Having a rotary disc control has an infinite number of settings so it can be fine tuned and  not only could I hit the coin but I could hit all the targets getting a separate signal for each item or I could get it to just hit the coin, being able to set the machine up like that is important where as the 20 pre sets are going to cost me a Huge Loss in finds, The Iron reject volume is another grey area because you either want to hear Iron or you don't, being able to adjust the Iron volume is a joke because you either want to hear it or you don't, Both of which the MXT does already, They are claiming that the MXS has 7 modes but they are including the pin point mode and if that is the case then the MXT has 8+ modes, That brings us to the SAT speed having 6 pre sets is going to be limiting as in the same respect as the Disc and Auto/Grab ground balance it will be close but the one time you really need it, It will not be close enough because getting the SAT running right on the edge is the difference of finding or not finding Gold which is another thing that the GMT has over other prospecting machines, The MXS has all the labels or menu options bit it only has bits of the programs because it only has segments of the disc and segments of the SAT system, This machines is/has which is like a near enough attitude with its parameters which just does not work because it is more like the settings on a multimeter as in the voltage setting one position reads milliamp the next reads from 1 volt to 20 and the next reads from 12 to 50 etc etc, you can't fine tune one thing on it, everything is a Pre set, and too me this is just a water proof treasuremate People are making this machine out to be better than what it is, this machine is worth about 100 bucks more than the treasuremate pro and not a penny more If it is so good then why is it cheaper than the MXT which is irrelevant, but needs to be said. People seem to talking this machine up to be better than what it is, This is nothing more than and advanced child's detector or an advanced beginners detector, And why people won't come out and say what they think is beyond me, With this machine what it has been given with one hand has been taken away with the other, Put the MXT with manual Ground Balance in this Box and it would be worth while and mean something and why semi professional prospectors/Detectorists are considering this machine defies belief,

I have kept the money put aside for this machine ever since I got told about it 8 months ago and I was told what a wonderous machine it was going to be, and all that has been produced is a machine with Limits/Pre-sets and pre staged videos which are inaccurate, To say I feel a little cheated would be an understatement, If they had added manual GB to the MXT and stuffed in this housing I would have bought a Dozen of them just for the Bragging Rights,

A 100 disc pre sets and at leased 10 settings on the SAT would have been a great help and the manual GB so we don't have to hold the coil off the ground to make the machine set it's self to a more positive GB and this machine would have been so close to perfect it would have had such a huge impact and taken over the Iconic status the MXT has had.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg310179.html#msg310179

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 42.0
Firefox 42.0

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2016, 12:49:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by James/Texas
Oh I wish! I WISH I could dig every target! You guys that can, I am jealous! There are only a couple of places that I hunt that I can do this but only a couple. Most are so full of trash that I, or no one that I know would dare even try to dig every target. I made a video a few years ago to demonstrate what I mean when I say that I can not dig every target. Take a look at the video and honestly tell me if you would dig every target.

Sometimes the discrimination will hide a good object that is near one of those "all metal" targets. One day, just for a giggle, use plastic tent stakes and map off a 1 yard square with clothesline and dig every target until it is cleaned out. But not before going over it with your discrimination set to your favorite spot. After you think you have finished (SURPRISE! You won't be finished) go over it again with the discriminator. Among the "all metal" dug targets, you will find a few coins. I guarantee it. Then, after it is silent - no targets left - you will still find faint hits and more good stuff.

I've been at the game now for over 40 years now. You will never clear out an area and your discriminator will eliminate a pop top right over a gold ring every time. Statistically, it may be that in 200 targets, one may be a gold ring. But listening to the target response on that video tells me that there might be as many as 100 targets in a square yard where you are. Try that experiment where you are just so curious you just have to know if this old timer was right.

I ilve in a 170 year old house on property that has been occupied since the late 1500s. My back yard sounds like that. I found a square nail yesterday that was probably dropped when the house was being built. First target of the day. It was 12 inches down. After I removed it, I checked again and found a large cent. Date gone. It was deeper than the nail which was iron and probably would have been eliminated in discrimination mode.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg310183.html#msg310183

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline olmerio
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Italy

40.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Firefox 53.0
Firefox 53.0

Awards

gd-348
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 03:07:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi, I'm Olmerio, please kindly ask anyone if anyone can get me the file of the metal detector White's M6 Matrix, thank you all, greetings.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg319746.html#msg319746

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2017, 03:15:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by olmerio
Hi, I'm Olmerio, please kindly ask anyone if anyone can get me the file of the metal detector White's M6 Matrix, thank you all, greetings.

Try contacting Whites directly.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg319747.html#msg319747

Offline olmerio
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Italy

40.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Firefox 53.0
Firefox 53.0

Awards

gd-348
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2017, 03:46:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the quick response, but I've already contacted White's, nothing to do ... if anyone can pass my pic file thank you infinitely.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg319748.html#msg319748

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2017, 03:50:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the quick response, but I've already contacted White's, nothing to do ... if anyone can pass my pic file thank you infinitely.

Sorry I don't understand ? what is a pic file, Are you asking for the circuit board diagram ?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg319749.html#msg319749

Offline olmerio
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Italy

40.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Firefox 53.0
Firefox 53.0

Awards

gd-348
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2017, 03:58:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry, maybe I was wrong: I need the software or firmware, or files that are contained in the White's M6 Matrix metal detector pic pic, thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg319750.html#msg319750

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2017, 04:10:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry, maybe I was wrong: I need the software or firmware, or files that are contained in the White's M6 Matrix metal detector pic pic, thanks

I am sorry but it is illegal to use Whites Software or Drawings without their permission,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,62457.msg319752.html#msg319752

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: