[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline chris3766Topic starter
love metal detecting
Bronze Member

love metal detecting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

1045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: August 31, 2010, 04:12:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i was well Confused all day my metal detector was playing up.  i could not work it out got home and found out that the battery was dead im such a plonker!!!! but still it should of warned  me it was dead and the othere thing is i had spear batterys on me if it ran out but did not no they were dead. i can not believe it  i would love to swear but ill keep that to my self had a good time tho thanks rob and hope we meet again some time i would like to no why it all was happens to me. what i mean by that is if its a silly  situation its all was me it happens to and i never have luck on my side bloody life o well i gess him upstairs  has it in for me i just hope ill hit the jackpot soon or ill eat my hate im only 28 and fill 40 but i gess kids do that to you lol  Angry Angry
and wemen im stressed  i thourt i would let it all go there iv said  it all i think. i  need counsiler or some anger management or some thing lolo  Because this laptops going out the window to soon bloody !!!!!!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17600.msg113310.html#msg113310

chris

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: