[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline scexplorerTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

290.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab sovereign, whites eagle ii sl,white's dfx
« on: September 06, 2010, 11:13:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello all,

one of my detectors is the old 1990's minelab sovereign xs. i have other machines also but i always find myself going to this machine for certain sites. i have mine outfitted with a sunray probe and sunray meter.

minelab has made changes over the years but it is hard to improve on this model. i have used it very successfully in hunted out areas and always seem to find amazing items that have been missed. it is simply a great machine and i think the iron elimination is top notch.

i also hunt the beaches and have not found any machine that outperforms it on a beach. simply incredible depth at the beach with sensitivity set to 11 o'clock. almos never a need to search with sensitivity any higher.

but the reason for posting is to see how many other sovereign xs users feel this to be one of the best machines ever made. i tried more recent minelabs and with the learning curve involved, the simplicity of the original xs just seems to call out to me. Smiley

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17734.msg113991.html#msg113991

« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 11:17:58 am by scexplorer »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: