[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline lovee-1jTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada
Referrals: 0

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: October 03, 2012, 08:29:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Patriot Target Meter..If anyone has a Patriot on their Minelab Sovereigns they know how good and accurate they are.Joe Patrick invented the Patriot but hasn't made any in about 5 years.I think there were only about 100 ever made and they are Very Rare to find for sale..I have been in touch with Joe the past 2 weeks and he told me he might start making the Patriot Meter again if people showed a strong intrest.The Patriot is hand made and very time consuming so there must be enough intrest to make it worth while..Joe said he would not get into it full time but would build a few take a break and build more if there is intrest..I finally found a Patriot on line and purchases it..I wouldn't want to go out detecting without it and wouldn't sell it..If you have heard about the Patriot Meter and missed out on buying one years ago contact Joe Patrick or leave him a message on the Forum here or several others he reads...You can send him an e mail to: In-Sight@comcast.net      If Joe does decide to build a few it will be the best money you ever spent on medal detecting accessories,,i couldn't believe how accurate this meter is,and the Iron Sentry,you will never dig up garbage again...   

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37988.msg234344.html#msg234344

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: