[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dandeeTopic starter
Pull Tab

"dig-it-all and keep the rewards"
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: September 22, 2009, 11:42:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Info to pass along....
Sunray products says they require the needed chip (which only minelab has) to control the x-terras freq in order to bulid a probe for these models. I for one would like to see this happen, so how about it minelab. IMHO, I think it would make a good detector even better, no extra type batteries to buy, not loosing the probe and also hearing it thru the headphones.  Great

Detecting HH, Dan
Posted on: September 21, 2009, 11:20:58 AM
Update: Info to pass along...
...Here is my mesage to minelab usa
"I have question concerning sunray probes for x-terra series detectors. Is there any possibility of allowing sunray to build an inline probe for these models anytime time in the near future?

The x-terra seems be a great detector for the price range and having an inline probe to compliment it would be outstanding, IMHO. I think having an inline probe is the best way to go, not having to worry about loosing it and using the detectors batteries means I don't have to keep  9v batteries too. For me, simple and convenient is the way to go.

Thanks in advance,

Dan"

...and their return message (btw, quick response minelab  Great)
"Thank you for your email. I am sorry I do not have an answer for you at this time. Ralph and I have discussed this in length in the past and I feel that a Sunray inline for the X-Terra line is an excellent idea.

I know that there have been discussions both from and with Ralph concerning the use of Minelab?s V-Flex technology at this point there is no final decision concerning this application. I am sure there will be an announcement from Sunray once a decision is reached. 

Best regards,

Kevin Hoagland
Director of Dealer Development
Minelab North America"

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8106.msg50990.html#msg50990

« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:44:39 pm by dandee »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: