[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ......Topic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

1285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: January 23, 2012, 05:16:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi all,

I am wondering about buying one of these , it is unused and was just wondering who else on here has one and how they find it ?

I may have the Terra 705 but want to get something cheap to run on the shingle beaches with instead of the 705 during the summer period when lots of drunk kids and louts prowl the beach very early in the mornings. I dont want to put the 705 at risk, last year it did brilliantly and want to make this machine last a very long time.

Also has anyone else here used the Nel coil's ?  I have a 13 x 12 18khts and will be getting the 7.5 khts soon.

Thanks

Richard

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,34893.msg211722.html#msg211722

Offline ......Topic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

1285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:29:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well i got the Terra 50 to add to the 705 and i compared them with the 10 in 7.5khts and the Nel 18khts that i have and they both give near enough the same depth.
The 50 was in mint condition so that and the 705 will be my main beach machines this year till a new E.Trac or whatever comes out.
I have now decided to sell my ET as i dont use it enough and as its mint i may as well sell now to get the best price i can for it, i got a call last night about and have agreed to sell . Thats the first time i have been without an FBS machine, hope i am doing the right thing.
One thing i can say and i have before is that the Terra series is i thing one of the most underrated and over criticized machines on the market and only people the have no patience sell them before learning them, if you dont get enough depth with the concentric coil then buy a 2DD or a Nel coil, you wont believe the difference.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,34893.msg212546.html#msg212546

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: