[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline michyTopic starter
Foil

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Italy
Referrals: 0

40.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Firefox 30.0
Firefox 30.0

Awards

mxt,m6,cs4,myself building
« on: July 07, 2014, 04:02:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

my brothers inegeneering had realized this detector. it work very nice, detected one euro for 35 cm in the several condition, it is very sensibele to small object, it is immuned to the mineralization ground, detetcted gold in to the sea or mineralization ground with no false signal.
i have find most relics for this and it is very stable detector. i used it from 1996,
who is man that want realized this detector modified i can put schematics diagram and calibrate parameter for it.
it work with variation of wave. oscillator circuit is at fet 2n3819 but it is stabilized whit silver mica capacitor, because the problem of this oscillator it s temperature variation.
if one man it s intresting to try this circuit i give schemes andf so on. you can try out in the laborator with oscilloscop. it have not discrimination, bat its very deep and stable for detecting coins, relics and gold. with display its possible to understand if we have find iron or money than pi machine.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57142.msg276820.html#msg276820

Offline Eugene52
M.D. Electronic Builders Club
Gold Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

M.D. Electronic Builders Club
Thank you397

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Firefox 30.0
Firefox 30.0

Awards

Teknetics , Fisher , Discovery3300 and TIANXUN 19 kHz VLF Metal Detector
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 04:47:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by michy
my brothers inegeneering had realized this detector. it work very nice, detected one euro for 35 cm in the several condition, it is very sensibele to small object, it is immuned to the mineralization ground, detetcted gold in to the sea or mineralization ground with no false signal.
i have find most relics for this and it is very stable detector. i used it from 1996,
who is man that want realized this detector modified i can put schematics diagram and calibrate parameter for it.
it work with variation of wave. oscillator circuit is at fet 2n3819 but it is stabilized whit silver mica capacitor, because the problem of this oscillator it s temperature variation.
if one man it s intresting to try this circuit i give schemes andf so on. you can try out in the laborator with oscilloscop. it have not discrimination, bat its very deep and stable for detecting coins, relics and gold. with display its possible to understand if we have find iron or money than pi machine.

Hello Michy .
 I think I know which design you were talking about , it was posted on Geotech in the 90s it worked great but it became very unstable when it got hot outside .  I will look for the schematic .

Best Regards................Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57142.msg276824.html#msg276824

Let's Talk Treasure right here on Thunting.com

Offline michyTopic starter
Foil

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Italy

40.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Firefox 30.0
Firefox 30.0

Awards

mxt,m6,cs4,myself building
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 04:44:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

in the original schemes it's very instable because problem of stabilyty it's temperatur, but if you modified it work nice, i hunting with it from 1996 and it better deep than mxt. it is stable. problem of it is coil, it work with two coil concentric, but i think that it can worked with sef to increase sensibility and deep. serch shemes of the circuit and i post here

Posted on: July 08, 2014, 03:57:27 am
image 1 it 's the original schemes, images 2 it's modified schemes.
c3-c4 on the coil in the modified schemes it is only capacitor 22nf silver mica for stabilyty in temperatur, fet mpf 102 is 2n3819 for increase voltage on the circuit and for problem temperatur, ic is not lm 311 but ad 822 duble for amplifing signal and stabilyty in the temperatur, resistor 15 and capacitor c7  are 47ohm and 47uf tantalic for increase voltage in to the oscillator circuit.
in to the buffer is connected  ua instrument to controller oscillator circuit, for this in the resistor r4 it is potenziometer 1,2 komh to controller sensibility and metal that circuit detected and deep of the metal.
into the ad 822 came 1v ac and stabilized with ic and diodes to 0.5v dc. into the oscilloscop circuit oscillator generaze wave half-sine that varies when the metal is detected
circuit it s not pi, it s not vlf but it is ibryd to pi and vlf, for this it can detected gold and have not disturb of the soil

Posted on: July 08, 2014, 04:14:35 am
i have found most roman coin with it in to sites where it is impossible work with vlf, or vlf deep is very small.
ua instrument is connected direct to oscillator for controller also performance of the metal..mxt have grab on the display this circuit have visual controller and i think that we can to be sure of the performance of it istant to istant, not than mxt where display dont speak if performance it is constant...
regards

Posted on: July 08, 2014, 04:25:07 am
with m6 for example we can not work on the grass becaus it sounds, it sounds also on the carbon if ot is into the soil, mxt and m6 dont work nice if soil is wet...this circuit work nice and deep increase if soil is wet....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57142.msg276857.html#msg276857

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

scansione0001.jpg
scansione0002.jpg

Offline Gramps43
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2121.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards

Gold Snoop, White's 4900/D & White's Gold Master.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 05:08:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Michy, Do you have better rendition of the schematic that includes the modifications, the one you posted is very pale and unreadable in some places?  The unit sounds very interesting and I would like to investigate it more.

Gramps

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57142.msg278827.html#msg278827

It is better to die fighting evil than to live under it.

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: