[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline PantherTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

chemelec
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2013, 05:54:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Whatever mate.I do not think you know enough so moderate me. I think you need to revisit PI basic theory .Comparators  don't have much to do with IP metal detection for example. You tend to be contradictory and you are using your position as moderator to bully your contradictory opinions
into prominence .
You are not so much moderating as suppressing reasonable comment to subsidise your opinionated  ego so see you later.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47038.msg258309.html#msg258309

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2013, 06:31:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Panther
Whatever mate.I do not think you know enough so moderate me. I think you need to revisit PI basic theory .Comparators  don't have much to do with IP metal detection for example. You tend to be contradictory and you are using your position as moderator to bully your contradictory opinions
into prominence .
You are not so much moderating as suppressing reasonable comment to subsidise your opinionated  ego so see you later.

I am a design engineer with multiple patents in the area of metal detection circuits, mate. I am not using my position as moderator to make my opinions prominent. I am using my position as moderator to keep you from annoying other users with your argumentative posts and your crying about not being able to see what is written here.

I know what I am discussing on both fronts. Clearly, you do not. But keep up the good work. Despite yourself, you may learn something. Your original question was about the WORDING used by an author and I explained that to you. The rest of your post is a series of questions that have already been answered here dozens of times. Despite that, everyone here has been polite to you and answered them again just for you. From now on, your answers might look something like this: "Go to the search block above, at the top right corner of every page, and look it up for yourself."

Is that really what you prefer? Or would you rather we keep discussing things with you politely? Your choice. This is a deciding moment for you, mate. Take one path or the other. JOIN in here or be obtuse.

Posted on: May 14, 2013, 02:03:46 PM
Quote:Posted by Panther
Whatever mate.I do not think you know enough so moderate me. I think you need to revisit PI basic theory .

Anyone else here share this sentiment?

Posted on: May 14, 2013, 02:06:12 PM
Panther, I'm going to add something else here just for your benefit in perhaps understanding how a forum works.

When I discuss something of a highly technical nature, I cannot go into the quantum mechanics of a circuit, discussing valence electrons, holes and the movement and jumps an electron takes to accomplish its job in the circuit. If I did that, we'd have people snoozing and avoiding this discussion. Because of the complexity, I discuss things in what most people here consider "baby talk" in an attempt to make very complex subjects more understandable to ALL of the readers who come along to see this topic. I'm not singling you out nor am I trying to discourage you from seeking your goal. What I am doing is sharing my first hand experience at trying to do what you are discussing. Or did you truly believe you are the first person to ever ask about such things or wonder about them? If so, DO use the search block and discover just how many times a DD coil and a PI machine have already been discussed over the years. You will most certainly be surprised.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47038.msg258312.html#msg258312

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you357

Activity
8%
Male
Australia
Referrals: 0

6080.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MXT All Pro,EagleSL,Spectrum,XLT,DFX.Garrett Seahunter markII,SD2000,GT16000
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2013, 05:38:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Panther what is your back round?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47038.msg258331.html#msg258331

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: