[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline PaleoTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

10.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 74.0.3729.131
Chrome 74.0.3729.131

Awards

Whites Eagle II SL, Whites Goldmaster, Whites SurfMaster
« on: June 24, 2019, 11:39:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi. I was detecting will my vintage Whites Eagle II SL and after I turned it off and then turned it on it would not work. when i press the on/off pad it turns on normally and then it has to be ground balanced so I pressed the Air pad and the detector icon appears as it normally does but nothing happens after that. the detector does not boot. I opened it up looking for a cold solder joint or some other indication of a failed component but everything looks ok, I can separate the display section from the rest but it doesnt appear to be able to be disassembled. I cant find any signs of discrepant workmanship so I fear that this problem may be related to an eeprom chip failure. I contacted whites and the do not have parts for this unit, it being so old. I dont know ft there is a schematic available either. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,69372.msg328620.html#msg328620

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: