[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline tomari
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Greece
Referrals: 0

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #540 on: January 07, 2011, 12:39:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i heared it makes a lot of difference, is there a schematic? please?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg136152.html#msg136152

Offline LINE
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

LF 960D FISHER
« Reply #541 on: January 08, 2011, 03:30:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

PLEASE VERIFY THE PCB AND THE SCHEMATIC THERE ALOT OF WRONG CONNECTION IN EVERY STAGE OF PCB EVEN IN THE 555 4066 AND THE TL062 IF YOU FOLLOW THE SCHEMATIC YOU WILL SEE THE PCB IS ALOT OF WRONG CONNECTION THATS THE REASON THE BUILDERS HAS ALOT ERRORS OR NOT WORK AT ALL.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg136238.html#msg136238

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #542 on: January 08, 2011, 07:02:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by tomari
i heared it makes a lot of difference, is there a schematic? please?

what schematic.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg136252.html#msg136252

Offline tomari
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Greece

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #543 on: January 08, 2011, 09:34:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

of this little regulator!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg136274.html#msg136274

Offline tomari
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Greece

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #544 on: January 08, 2011, 04:09:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

please i need the schematic of this little regulator its so simple but i cant find it!!!

this picture is from this forum can somebody take a look please? PLEASE!!!!!! i need it!

Please Register or Login

{alt}

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg136342.html#msg136342
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1730/deltatrf.jpg

Offline LINE
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

LF 960D FISHER
« Reply #545 on: January 14, 2011, 09:57:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

this delta pulse made by or the latest revision made by eugene i didnt check the el bombasi pcb, i just noticed this connection from lates revision all the parts in every stage of the circuit did not follow the latest schematic parts connection  check it out you can start checking any stage, you wanna check first the 555 or audio circuit you will find more error.
if the schematic is to be followed in the construction of delta pulse then the pcb is wrong and a waste of time and money
why such and a circuit posted that doesnt comply with the set up between the pcb and schematic

if there revision in the pcb then the schematic should be updated too.

does giving wrong imformation and detalied pcb is not helping builders to acquire more knowledge throught the help each technicians and engineers in this forum. i am no a no technician guy nor an engineer but i realized these pcb circuit is de=ffier from the schematic, ic 4066 and 4538 are also routed in different connection of component differ from the schematic.
check it let me know if you found errors.  althougt some of the builders may find thier project working but the here is any revision must be in detailed and must update the schematic and pcb together so it can easily find out the diffrence post the pcb and schematic together not seprate to aovid confusion which is correct and which one is deffective.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg137565.html#msg137565

Offline fixxx
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Serbia and Montenegro

200.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #546 on: January 15, 2011, 02:10:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello everyone!!!
I haven`t been here for a while,i was busy making this detector.I will post here some pictures of it.
I have some problems.Detector is little unstable,and very low detection of gold.I made coil 32 cm diameter,23 turns  0,4 wire,  3,5 ohm.Frequency - 120Hz.Gold ring is detected on 5 - 6 cm,very poor. Cry
I don`t no what is the problem.

Posted on: January 15, 2011, 01:56:37 PM
Other side of pcb

Posted on: January 15, 2011, 02:02:10 PM
In my country i not found lf357,only lf357n and not found diode th 1210d

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg137648.html#msg137648

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

DSC01869.jpg
DSC01871.jpg

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #547 on: January 18, 2011, 06:13:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by LINE
this delta pulse made by or the latest revision made by eugene i didnt check the el bombasi pcb, i just noticed this connection from lates revision all the parts in every stage of the circuit did not follow the latest schematic parts connection  check it out you can start checking any stage, you wanna check first the 555 or audio circuit you will find more error.
if the schematic is to be followed in the construction of delta pulse then the pcb is wrong and a waste of time and money
why such and a circuit posted that doesnt comply with the set up between the pcb and schematic

if there revision in the pcb then the schematic should be updated too.

does giving wrong imformation and detalied pcb is not helping builders to acquire more knowledge throught the help each technicians and engineers in this forum. i am no a no technician guy nor an engineer but i realized these pcb circuit is de=ffier from the schematic, ic 4066 and 4538 are also routed in different connection of component differ from the schematic.
check it let me know if you found errors.  althougt some of the builders may find thier project working but the here is any revision must be in detailed and must update the schematic and pcb together so it can easily find out the diffrence post the pcb and schematic together not seprate to aovid confusion which is correct and which one is deffective.

what pcb and schematic did you used? so far posted schematics and pcb's were working. this forum is not a factory that all schematics and pcb's are checked for mass production. we are here for additional knowledge we can detect wrong schematics and pcb's we have to correct it by our self we are not here to build those detectors for commercial nor personal use, we are here to gather informations regarding circuits and modifications and to share others what was found out. if you have the capability to correct the wrong schematics and pcb's, so do it, for proper operation. and post what you'v done for others. errors were not intentional put in mind this is all experimental and for modification purposes circuits. so, don't expect good operation on the project if you have no experience in electronic circuit building and understanding coz it's useless for you. better to buy md to store so you have no problem.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg137780.html#msg137780

Offline LINE
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

LF 960D FISHER
« Reply #548 on: January 19, 2011, 11:41:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i am planning to build this delta pulse as others works wih it already and they have good result, but i am thinking as i try to trace its component connections with this latest and correits cted by eugene schematic and pcb i found so many errors that are supposed to follow the components connections, example in the 555 ic circuits are rerouted from diffrent rotuing instead of what is in the schematic, it is not followed. so i have to revised the circuit and follow the schematic, i will post it one day for the result but not this time i have so many work to do., you can check it so that you know what i am sayong take the schematic try to see the routing of the components in the pcb and look at the schematic you will see the circuit did not follow the schematic connection. its eugenes read to built DP project.

im just saying this not to make any conversation here but i just wanna make sure that the project i will build is correct and no mistake. you know for the good of all of us dont just build projects take a time to look for error so to minimized the our friends keeps on asking what happened. to thier projects, we have engineers and techinicians here but they dont check the project properly before they build it although it works  for them but still they are complaing and unsatisfied, everybody relying on the circuit layout software or ready to build project later on found the projects has so many problem and complain with thier projects. auto and manual tune is also not shown in the pcb a9missing autotune manual tune potentiometer. power switch is not shown in schematic and pcb,fuse is also not shown in schematic and pcb proper wiring should also be attached on the pcb, speaker and meter wiring  is not shown. in the pcb so to indicate which is negative wire ground and positive wire. what type of meter to use. the dp project is lack of complete imformation, lot of guessing while building it. the scheamatic is very confusing to some learner, it is not indicated where to connect the circuits to another circuits it must say always connet this to ....... or to pin#.... if it goes to ic, to resisto....... if it must be connected to to that resistor...etc. example schematic power supply, and led indicator. this is lack of imformation also these TP OR TR every imformation that we need should be complete in detail variation of power supply circuit should be attach too.

anyway, if you found i am wrong errors i found please im not here to confused our friends here, everybody here is relying to each others help in building the projects. and we are here, we shared, we develop, we learned to gain  knowledge to benefit each other.

ok its up here for now i will let you when i done with this project. regards to everybody

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg138020.html#msg138020

Offline madmax
Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

France

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

sovereign gt /XP gamx II
« Reply #549 on: January 20, 2011, 11:53:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello
 after having made a coil  for my 45 x 40 Delta Pulse
 3 rounds of cable news I measure the ohmmeter 3.3 Ohm
 I have to put a resistor in parallel and how much please
 thank you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2887.msg138101.html#msg138101

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 11:55:24 am by madmax »
Print
Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89   Go Up
Jump to: