[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dwallberg
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2010, 05:11:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi, Alan  I just want to say thank you for your story and sharing the interesting theory of the existence of Camelot and King Arther and how it was destroyed by a comet. Someday I would really like to see this site, and hopefully meet you.
I also have located a site here in the Southwestern region of the United States, where I believe was last place of existence of the people who fled the Inca Empire during the Spanish take over. I discovered a map while working in central Nevada and the map led me to the site where I found the warrior that resembles an Inca warrior that was also displayed on the map. When looking around the site I found a small head figure carved out of sand stone. When I looked him up on the internet I found a large out cropping in the Andes Mountains in South America that is know as the Eyes of the Incas, The little stone figure Looks exactly the same. I believe it was once mounted on a Staff or Walking stick.
I have spent 2 years researching and looking into this and when I try to tell anyone or share it with anyone, I get the same B.S you have gotten. Yet I have not 1, But 3 peaces of hard evidence or proof they were there. A Map, A Warrior carved in the mountain, and a small Head Figure that resembles one of the places that the Incas mined a blue stone called Sodelite that they used for decorations or jewelry. But I will not give up!! I know they were there and I do have the proof they were there. It might not be god, But it is proof.
I am currently having to work to try and save money so I might return to the site and further my research.
But anyway, I am glad to see that I am not alone out there. Keep going and don't let anyone stop you from doing your research.
Happy hunting
God Bless
Darrell           

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg115347.html#msg115347

Offline lacanuta
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

70.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2010, 12:45:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Alan,

I am facinated by your theories and tried the coordinates on Google Earth but they did not identify or zoom into any area other than western Europe. I tried Wentboge and Wentbooge which was not found. I am familiar with Wentloog but that is the opposite side of Cardiff to Llantwit Major. I live in Cardiff and would love to visit the site so perhaps you could offer me alternative details?

Many thanks
Stuart

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg117608.html#msg117608

Offline chefphones
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Wales

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2010, 04:12:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Nice "story" but unfortunately falls down completely on close scrutiny, I have detected extensively around the Llantwit Major area and have found Many Roman finds including coins and brooches also a Bronze age spearhead and axe all of which pre date your meteorite theory, also how do you explain the survival of Roman roads and the Promontory Forts all along the coast, the latter of which pre date you tsunami by at least 1000 years.
And the Star of David link is far far to tenuous, I have seen 2000 year old carvings in India which display the swastika, which to follow your logic means that the ancient Hindu culture were in fact Nazi's.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg119278.html#msg119278

A.D. 418. This year the Romans collected all the hoards of gold that were in Britain; and some they hid in the earth, so that no man afterwards might find them, and some they carried away with them into Gaul.
The Saxon Chronicle

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
74%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2010, 11:34:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by chefphones
And the Star of David link is far far to tenuous, I have seen 2000 year old carvings in India which display the swastika, which to follow your logic means that the ancient Hindu culture were in fact Nazi's.

While I fully support your arguments and your conclusion....saying the the 2000 year old carvings in India shows the ancient Hindu culture was made of Nazis is incorrect......even the Nazis wouldn't say that.   They did, however, say that it was proof that the culture was Aryan and further it was proof of the innate superiority of the Aryan race across time and space.   Prior to WWII, the Nazi regime pulled out all stops "proving" the German/Aryan link and the supposed superiority of the Aryan race, funding archeological and ethno-historical expeditions through out the world, but especially to the "cradles" of civilization looking for anything they could use to further their claims.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg119342.html#msg119342

Offline druid64
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Wales

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2010, 08:47:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have looked on Google Earth and can see the marks at Wentloog, but they look like field system marks. Am i to accept that they are "house" plots?
 In no way am i doubting your info, however you look at it or iterpret it, the overall picture of Arthur being here (I live so close I can see Twyn Caradoc from my home) feels good and fits with so much.
Looking forward to more unfolding!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg133972.html#msg133972

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Go Up
Jump to: