[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Alan HassellTopic starter
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: November 14, 2009, 07:15:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Alan Wilson writes.
Hi Alan ,
put this up on the site

Message for Ancient Treasures.

1. The Israel King Jehoash defeated the Judean/ Jerusalem King Ahaziah in a
battle in circ. 790 BC

2. Jehoash took his prisoner Ahaziah tied behind his chariot to Jerusalem.
There he pulled down 200 yards/meters of the city wall.

He then took everything from the Palace and everything from the temple, and EVERYTHING includes the Ark.

He also took the family of Obed Edom, and Obed Edom were the family specifically assigned as guardians of the Ark.

3. This story is in the bible Books of Kings and Chronicles and in Flavius Josephus. Writing circa 70 AD Josephus says that Jehoash took ALL the
treasures of the Lord. That includes the Ark.

4, When King Uzziah the son of the defeated Ahaziah tried to enter the holy of holies to check if the Ark was still there, he was obstructed by 80
priests and he somehow got badly burned by spilled altar fire.

He had to retreat and the Ark was clearly not there.

5. Jehoash took the Ark north to the city of Samaria in circa 790 BC.

This is the key evidence to start to track doown the Ark.

It did not go south to Ethiopia stolen by the baby in fact Menelik who sneaked it past the
temple guards the city gate guards and the frontiers guards hidden in his carry cot.

It did not get hidden underneath the temple mount where fairy
tales tell of Templar Knights and so on.

Once the right track is established going north to Samaria and then to Armenia around 740 BC then the matter is straightforward and the evidence is monumental.

Alan Wilson.

As requested by Alan Wilson himself I have just done that. regards alan hassell  Wise

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9283.msg58458.html#msg58458

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 12:18:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Alan, thanks to Alan W and you for posting - the research you've done - worlds away from me, but I still enjoy the read.  Sue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9283.msg58573.html#msg58573

« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 01:02:26 am by Sue »
Offline salvor6
Mod
Silver Member

Pirate of the Martires
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3537.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Aquapulse, Fisher Proton 3 mag, Pulse Star Pro II, Humminbird 1198 side scan sonar, AK-47
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 05:58:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well Alan, when do you guys plan on digging it up?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9283.msg58612.html#msg58612

Offline Alan HassellTopic starter
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 07:45:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by salvor6
Well Alan, when do you guys plan on digging it up?

very good question regarding this hehe its a huge site its so huge that what these guys did was add an extra 60 feet of dirt on top of an already very high landmark and built a wall around it to protect it from the winds.  They constructed drainage tunnels to keep the site dry. Now how many people would take the time and effort to do something like that unless they were going to hide something of great importance there?  They even named the site the enclosure of the ark what more proof do you need except to be able to find out where X marks the spot. This was done using GPR scans over the entire area and the use of my detector.
Digging it up is a big problem we had ideas of going in with a JCB to remove a huge rock that covers the entrance which leads into a series of tunnels and chambers.  Getting the thing out would be a major problem too and an A frame would have to be used with a winch. It all sounds quite easy really but in reality the place is very open and people can see whats going on for miles around so no one could do it without being spotted.  Next you have the authorities and if were anywhere else in the world people would be eager to get this religious symbol out of the ground.  You forget this is Wales where nothing happens and nothings going to happen.
They dont want it revealed because it undermines the legitimacy of the English Monarch. Secondly the Roman Catholic church which is the biggest business in the world doesnt want it to be revealed because it undermines their fairy tales and truth about the lies they put in the Bible. People forget they only used four of the many gospels to compile that book when there were many others that contradicted their fairy tales. Those gospels are still around today together with the writing of great historians like Flavius Josephus.
The problem is many people read this material but they dont do it under microscopic precision and check out the facts which speak volumes. despite the fact that the human brain is bigger than the biggest computer ever designed and built by mankind we only retain a small amount of what we read.
The diabolical fact is that Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have devoted best part of their lives uncovering the real history of the past and because it wasnt done by any University Professors the academics have created a hate campaign against them and maybe myself because of my writings in recent years.  The diabolical thing is these same academics do not have a single iota of evidence whereas we have it all in abundance. Somethings drastically wrong here. If were right then the academics are wrong and we know that we are right. The problem is many of these so called academics go through uni write a book and make a name for themselves irrespective of whats inside the book is lies or fabrications.  The academics will always back up one of their own kind once you start a lie you have to continue with it until people believe it and its gone on far too long.
Alan Wilson studied history at Cardiff Uni it cannot be disputed.  He took history beyond the realms of anyones expectations and solved many riddles and continues to do so.
Their 8 books should really be essential reading in every school and university in the world because they tell the truth.
How much is knowledge worth today? you cant put a value on it. Yet until the academics recognise the works of these two great historians who should be proffessors in their own right nothing is going to change.
Now i will let you all into a little secret one that i am sure many of you will love.  After discussing this matter with Alan Wilson he is making available two dvds that you can download yourself and see for yourself the real histories.
After being silenced too long by stupid morons who have no idea of the research he does because none of them read his books because they blacklisted him and he even has problems getting his current work published as a result he has finally resorted to the internet where freedom of speech is allowable.
Before he dies he wants the world to know the truth and if this is the way to do it so be it.
Dont get all excited about this Christian bless his cotton picking socks has to convert the files into a format that reduces the size of the files to an acceptable level in order to go on here.
This is going to take time so dont expect it to happen overnight. I feel sure that once they are available it will change everyones opinions about current history and make them question themselves about why nothing has been done to rectify this matter.
well thats it i have let the cat out of the bag.  Like always I try to respond in a positive manner because i am so passionate about what i do and care about my readers too.  The rest is up to you you either believe it or you dont all i can say is we tried.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9283.msg58635.html#msg58635

Offline thunter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 11:54:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Alan, thanks for the information. Look forward to copying the DVD's when they become available!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9283.msg59766.html#msg59766

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: