[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Alan HassellTopic starter
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: September 14, 2009, 04:45:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

More information about the Camelot site
By Alan Hassell and Alan Wilson and Baram Blacket.

1.   The buried Palace was always known to the people of South East Wales as the walls stick up through the turf.  The site is called Caer Meade and it lies one mile North West of the town centre of Llanilltydfawr ? Lantwit Major, in South East Wales.
2.   The decision to make a careful excavation was taken in 1883 when several groups across South Wales were becoming active.
3.   The Palace buildings cover approx 2 ? acres.  The entire complex inside the perimeter walls covers eight acres, so it is a huge historical site.
4.   There were 32 rooms known to have existed and could be more.  The building had been badly burned when it was destroyed.  One room is 61 feet by 51 feet, and its walls are still over nine feet.  Another room is 39 feet by 27 feet, there are mosaics on the floors and murals on the walls.
5.   The walls stand 9 feet to 11 feet high under the ground.  The great palace was built around AD 150 by King Owen the son of King Cyllin (known as St Sillian of St Sillian's church) according to the remarkably accurate South East Wales Histories.
It was later rebuilt or added to by King Meyrig (Meurig-Maurice) the son of Meirchion, and situated near Boverton which is in the parish of Lantwit Major.
Quote- ?He built a Palace at a place called Boverton which has ever since been called one of the chief Royal residences of the country.?
6.   Some rooms have quality mosaics on the floors, and murals painted on the walls are of very high quality.
7.   A number of skeletons of human and horses were found in the 39 feet by 27 feet room were 27 human skeletons and the bones of three horses.
8.   As the dig proceeded the London Government became alarmed, and they send ?men in suits? ? Welsh version of Government officials, to S.E. Wales and ordered the digging to stop.  The Palace was carefully recovered with earth and turfed over.  Clearly the London Government of the ?united?? Kingdom did not want any evidence of any Welsh Kings.
9.   The Story that the London Government put about was that the Palace had been destroyed in AD 293, when King Carawn was assassinated by Alectus ? Eleath.
King Carawn was also known as the Emperor Carausius, who ruled the western on third of the Roman Empire jointly with Diocletian and Maximinian. King Carawn was known as Carausius the Admiral, and he ruled Britain and Gaul from around AD 276 to 283.  He had large fleets of ships and the Romans were kept out of Britain.
Alectus is remembered from Maes Aleg ? the Fields of Alectus now called Bassalleg between Cardiff and Newport. All the locals knew the story. He was persuaded by the Romans to murder King Carawn, and the Romans took advantage of thick fog to elude the British fleets and they succeeded in putting some soldiers ashore. Alectus was then murdered himself, and soon Casnar Wledig was ruling as King, known to the Romans as Chrysanthus the Legate.

10 There is no evidence to prove the great Palace was destroyed when King Carawn or Crair, known as Carausius was attacked.  The BBC2 Time Watch programme came up with ?Britain?s No.1 expert on Carausius?, who stated that there was zero evidence of Carausius in Britain.
This English Gentleman failed to know that Carausius who was also King Carawn the Admiral, the hereditary British King. He tried to make out he was non-existent.  He did not even know that the gravestone of King Carawn was found at Pen Machno and that it is in Carmarthen Museum.  What amazing cheek, and BBC2 were very very unhappy when we wrote to them to tell them about it, and they said that, ?no one else had complained?

10.   In 1938, some 70 years ago, a secretive trial dig was made by archaeologists form Aberystwyth University, in North Wales- the enemies- and not from the much larger local Cardiff and Swansea Universities.   They found six more skeletons and later had the bright idea of Carbon dating the relics from the site.
11.   The dates of the Radio Carbon 14 tests came out around the mid Sixth Century and that means AD 562 when all of Britain and much of Ireland was devastated by debris from a Comet.  This is of immense importance as you also have noted.  Anyone from North Wales would not want a King identified in South Wales, nor would they want the Royal Palace Identified.
12.   This means that this huge Royal Palace was still standing and in use during the reign of King Arthur II. The immediate king of this era were King Theodosius (Taithfallt) died around AD 485, then his son King Theoderic (Tewdrig) died AD 508, then his son King Maurice (Meurig) who died at a great age circa AD 570, and then his son Arthur II (Arthmael-Iron Bear) who was born AD 503 and died in 579.
13.   This means there was a great Royal Palace in South East Wales during the 6th century and in use during the reign of King Arthur II.  A puntative ?Camelot? and this is magnificent solid evidence of this fact.  The English do not like the FACT that the British Kings continued in Britain right through the phantom ?Roman Period? that has been invented by English Archaeologists.  So they need to obliterate King Carawn as well as all other Kings.
14.   The academic line is that the six skeletons found in 1938 were buried at a much later date than when the Palace was destroyed.  This is an attempt to preserve the date of AD 293 and it is BULL and we know it and you do too.
15.   The Academic line is that it was a ?Roman Villa? and the Khumric Histories proclaim that it was a Royal Palace built by King Owen.  Everything depends on when it was destroyed and the Comet Catastrophe of AD 562 looks like the favourite date.
16.   It must also be remembered that when the first dig took place and 1888 and in 1938 no archaeologists would of been aware of the Comet Strike or the damage that had caused the destruction of The Royal Palace.

Alan wilson would of joined but like me does not really have the time but i thought some of you at least might appreciate a little real history instead of the rubbish the establishment hands out.
He will however share some information with you but dont expect him to answer any requests.

YOU CAN LOCATE THE SITE ON Google Earth 51 25 08 89 N and 3 29 55 47 W

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49765.html#msg49765

« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 04:59:29 pm by GoldDigger1950 »
Offline salvor6
Mod
Silver Member

Pirate of the Martires
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3537.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Aquapulse, Fisher Proton 3 mag, Pulse Star Pro II, Humminbird 1198 side scan sonar, AK-47
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 05:34:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Alan can you post a picture of the site?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49769.html#msg49769

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 05:42:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hmmm I have about 16 gig of pix and you expect me to find one of that hehehe I perform miracles daily the impossible might take a little longer hehe  It took hours to relocate the marble in the ditch shot.   HAVE you booked your flight to Cardiff already hehehe you will have to get there quick before English Heritage send thier dogs out to protect the site lol joking

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49770.html#msg49770

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 05:47:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Alan, would you like a program that will shrink your images for you with a minimum of loss? It even does bulk image listings making it easy to post them here.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49771.html#msg49771

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 06:00:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks but no thanks mate its most kind and generous of you to offer I keep my images on cd till I fill it up then burn them onto dvd which I store in cases.  Naturally with monthly visits to various sites in Wales and always coming back with a heap of pix it doesnt take long to fill up a cd especially if youve got 8 gig of memory to play with on your camera.
Just out of interest I use an Olympus E520.   Thanks all the same and all the best in your ventures whatever they are.  Wise

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49773.html#msg49773

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 04:06:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Here you go I was going to make a panarama but lost the program to d

Note that is only in one of the fields the field to the right was the main one but I was not told that at the time.
If you Google the site using 51 25 12 82 N   and 3 29 55 21 W you can make out the crop marks in the upper field.
Maybe you could enhance those marks using photoshop or another program.  have a play hope you enjoy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49807.html#msg49807

« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:27:12 pm by seldom »
Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 10:46:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Alan;

Very good! I am 99.99% in agreement with you!  Great

I watched that silly expos? of the Tintagel "dig" and laughed out loud when they tried to make out it was an important port of commerce. Porte de smuggle, perhaps. And straight up the cliff, yet! Oh, I forgot, they had  an elevator.

I could not stop reading, even when I found a tiny error which I immediately forgot... I would have to read it all again, to find it, but I forgive you.  Funny

I have heard/read so many stories about Arthur that your account is very refreshing and much more likely the truth.

What I want to know: was the great hall destroyed by the comet pieces, or by human hand?

Those little Government guys, in black suits, sound familiar! A good tar and feather job might be called for, except it could stir up unwanted attention.

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49912.html#msg49912

goldigger

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 02:00:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldigger
Alan;

Very good! I am 99.99% in agreement with you!  Great

I have heard/read so many stories about Arthur that your account is very refreshing and much more likely the truth.

What I want to know: was the great hall destroyed by the comet pieces, or by human hand?
goldigger

In AD 562 almost the whole of Britain and much of Ireland was devastated by debris falling from a Comet. This Comet coming from the North East and going South West is well recorded and it caused much of Britain to become the ?great wastelands? of medieval and Arthurian stories.  The huge population of Britain was largely destroyed and all cities and villas tumbled into ruins. It was death to enter the diseased Wastelands for seven to eleven years and stories of the search for the Holy Greal, and knights failing to return started.

Think of  the destruction that was caused at Tunguska in June of 1908, and that was nothing compared to what happened in Britain and Bolivia in AD 562. To get some idea of the devastation caused by a comet impact Google the internet and search for 2012 that is the Mayan predicted year of disaster.
Take a good look at what happens when an A-bomb or and H-bomb blasts, and you might get some inkling of what happens when a comet or debris from a comet strikes. Imagine being inside the palace with the roofs being torn off and walls crumbling in around you, and tremendous heat which caused the fires. Everything like marble would shatter.
Anyone inside at the time would have no chance of escape as the great building collapsed within itself burying everyone under tons of debris turning the site into one marvellous and fantastic time capsule.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49926.html#msg49926

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 02:28:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

Alan;

I see you are on line.... nothing like a live, active conversation!

I have read all I could find on Tungusku and even seen something of the recent Russian exploration, of it and IMPLOSION is bull! All the evidence points to EXplosion and I dont think the implosion theory is considered any more.  Wise

It was very interesting, because many of the old dead trees could still be seen, in the recent research, all charred on one side, with fallen others, all pointing AWAY from the blast center. Now, if I was anything but neutral, about UFOs, I could say it was a UFO  that blew up, or a UFO bomb!  Shocked

The Mayan prophecies: I have seen them dissected, for years! It has to do with precession, and the FOX, who will disappear, completely, about 2012. The fox represented the Mayan culture, so just the Mayan society will be eclipsed.... however, there is one thing the Mayan astronomers did not know about precession: 1) precession IS; 2) precession has a repeating cycle so, they will come again in about 500 years, or so.  Great

Having a bit of native ancestry, I can see the prophecy from both views and I can understand the Mayan point, which they saw as the end of THEIR world. That is one danger of complete trust and belief in a "science."

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49927.html#msg49927

goldigger

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 03:51:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

A professor of astrophysics at Oxford University estimated the Comets impact would be the equivalent of at least a scatter of 100 Hiroshima atomic bombs. A dendrochronologist Professor at Queen?s College Belfast proved that all the forests of Britain and Ireland were destroyed at the time. The contemporary writer Gregory of Tours mentioned the catastrophe.  This is what destroyed the great white marbled palace.

The problem is Rome again, as the Roman Church claimed that it was impossible for any stone to fall from heaven onto earth. Therefore All British History was deemed to be faked and false. It was not until AD 1803 that this absurd religious dogma was abandoned after a huge shower of meteorites fell in France and 350 years earlier an Eastern European Prince was holding a major event with several thousand people when a giant meteorite fell nearby.

The men in black from Rome have much to answer with thier lies deciets propaganda and crimes they commit and have commited under the cloak of repectability called religion?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7957.msg49943.html#msg49943

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: