[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Vision 2.0Topic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2013, 12:39:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom, Thank You for Chiming in. I told (1st Mod) I was The one Who posted an arrowhead "yesterday" which I thought He must have meant My post as he mentioned same picture angles etc so He must have been referring to one of My posts from a couple days ago which was still being replied to. As The topic continued on it was mentioned he got My post confused with Somone Elses so where is that post from Someone else posting an arrowhead a couple days ago?Huh? and  I told Gold Digger I was done (arguing) and I was, then Replies came in afterward which I replied to. I replied to second Mods post referring to "Then Who made it" and mentioned I think He mentioned that for a different reason than what he thought and also mentioned The item was not Illegal then pretty sure 1st mod decided to Moderate Me at that point. So if There is in fact a post from someone other than Me posting an Arrowhead a couple days ago then that would explain 1st mods comments but I have yet to see that "mystery" post. I am not blaming Anyone here for My Problems and wont. This still has to be moderated until it gets accepted which it may not. As You can see I am not Arguing anymore, just giving My side of this "mess" that was created. About legality and confiscation I didnt mention anything that would incriminate Me or show anything illegal. And for The Mod Who reads this and decided if it will be accepted for posting, well I am from America.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46151.msg252096.html#msg252096

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2013, 12:49:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Topic Locked! This is getting us nowhere time to move on.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46151.msg252104.html#msg252104

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.