[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dmith7777Topic starter
Pull Tab

Sometimes treasures are alive
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites idx pro
« on: April 20, 2010, 07:30:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello hunting peeps.. I hunt for anything and everything in Massachusetts. I am very determined to find anything. I hunt coins/relics with a Whites IDX pro, not the best detector but I have no problem finding all sorts of stuff. I also dig bottles and colonial artifacts, screen for antique marbles, dig up old outhouse pits, hunt/collect minerals and gems, I know of a sweet green Beryl mine, I dredge for gold in Maine, pan and sluice for gold in Massachusetts and find gold (yes Massachusetts) unheard of.??.. I find Native American artifacts arrowheads, stone tools etc. I have found all kinds of stuff. Just wondering if anybody else who lives nearby wants to hunt for anything or wants to chat about hunting for anything, places, ideas,  in the central Mass area ?? I am running out of things to find. I got you covered !!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13674.msg86513.html#msg86513

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.