[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline capnrich
Bronze Member

I'm hungry like the wolf...
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Ace 250, GTI 2500, ProPointer, kneepads
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 10:55:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome from Minnesota. 
Your piece on the Camelot discovery was great. Always a thrill to me when legends/myths are proven realities! This is awesome!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7888.msg49604.html#msg49604

I'm hooked on Thunting!

Offline salvor6
Mod
Silver Member

Pirate of the Martires
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3537.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Aquapulse, Fisher Proton 3 mag, Pulse Star Pro II, Humminbird 1198 side scan sonar, AK-47
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 03:04:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Alan Hassell
But hey, isnt that what Governments have been doing to the general public since day one fattening thier wallets at the tax payers expense? 

So true, Alan! What more can I say.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7888.msg49619.html#msg49619

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 12:54:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Alan Hassell
Hello friends thanks for the  Welcome hehe I dont have a great deal of time these days as what I do i consider far more important exposing the English establishment for the liars that they are refusing to admit that the Real British History existed long before the Saxons and Romans arrived.

Alan;

I realize you are very much like the rest of us old fogies, on this forum.... you have a lifetime of experience and set opinions, formed from that experience.... so I have a question, despite the fact that I mostly agree with you, and that is:

If the UK Gov. is stifling all information of history, written or unwritten, before the Saxons..... how do I know something about  it?   Shocked

I do not have your access to this information.... what you are doing is filling in gaps, for me, in a subject which I have never pursued, as a conscious study.  Cool

I sure never inherited the knowledge from MY Gaelic ancestors, they probably did not know about it.  Grin

Don't get me wrong.... there is nothing wrong with being paranoid.... I mean to say, I may have been an avid watcher of Hooked on Scotland, but there was no historical nor archaeological info there, just fishing!
Who has been giving out this information, for years, without the sanction of the UK government and why?

How do I have this casual knowledge? Are you telling me it is smuggled contraband? I am glad to hear more, legal or not! Lets have it!  Kiss

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7888.msg49922.html#msg49922

goldigger

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.