[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline DumpyDanTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites dfx
« on: May 27, 2014, 01:07:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

What's going on? My names Dan and I'm from CT. I've been metal detecting for years and recently decided it might be a good idea to network on sites like this to possibly meet people with same interests

Little about me- I'm 28 semi fit dude and I like finding junk in the woods and I don't know why. Its like a drug and  I constantly need a fix haha.I work for a company that sells motorcycle accessories and apparel and I travel the country with them to bike rally's. I'm home 7 months out of the year and spend most of that time "thunting" Wink lol

Anyway recently I have gotten into bottle digging more than detecting and I have an interesting proposal, if anyone on here from CTor southern mass knows of any good old town dumps or bottle dumps I'd be willing to exchange a few good metal detecting sites

1.) Is in middle of nowhere CT and has about 8 cellar holes maybe upwards of 15 I don't k ow been there 2 times and its huge lots of rock walls sectioning off small areas and cellar holes and old wells

And the other area is a park I found that produced silver and a 1788 colonial mass cent.

I'm new to bottle digging  and have next two weeks off I figured this might be a quicker way of finding dumps than searching on my own, I'm sure someone from CT on here has stumbled upon a real junky site lots of broken glass on surface??? Smiley

Anyway I'm done with this book , happy to be on here and look forward to reading everyone's posts and adding my own in the future

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56897.msg275760.html#msg275760

"Instead of getting married again I'm going to find a women I don't like and give her a house!"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 02:37:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Greetings from Mansfield Center, CT. This is a superb site full of very useful information. Welcome!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56897.msg275761.html#msg275761

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 05:17:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome from New Mexico.   Sounds like some good spot you found there.   Jump in and join the crew.  How far do you travel for work?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56897.msg275762.html#msg275762

Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites MXT Pro , minelab GPX 4000
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 03:38:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Dan and welcome to the forum from NT Australia, good luck hunting your sites ..cheers Mick

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56897.msg275763.html#msg275763

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.