[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 11:44:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

yo from chi-town

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6870.msg42632.html#msg42632

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline Onion
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 04:29:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Onion

I have a suspicion the major majority of the Rhoads Treasure was relocated to the great Mormon gold mine or stash if you will, probably still in the Henry’s or possibly Zion under the direction of Brigham Young. The mine is kept secret, which only the Indians know about, and is protected and to be used to build the Mormon city of gold. Supposedly, if you are looking for it the closer you get the more ill you will become and if you continue death soon follows, if you stumble upon it will be hidden or cloaked. When I was very young I vaguely remember a family friend who was Indian told the story to my folks. He said he knew the location but would never say as going there would result in death.  I am sure Rhoads, secretly or with permission was able to keep a few locations for himself.

Also meant to add, I am interested the Rhoads treasure, of the Uintahs, though this is probably not the proper spot. Still learning my way around the site - thnx Onion

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6870.msg42698.html#msg42698

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 04:29:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

onion;

If you like, we can start a new topic?? Yust hit der topic button.... Thats What I understand.

I collected a bunch of stuff, over 2 days, off the google-search, I can post some of it like book price comparisons as well as the fact those books exist. The other stuff I can not post because it is proprietary, and I might get a bunch of angry site holders AND Mormons, on my doorstep.

I used to was a Mormon but got teed off, about a few things, I try never to speak ill of any religious group, and I still know some Mormons.

I was 400 miles from nowhere, out in the mountains, guess who I ran across, the president of my (now X) church! It just goes to show.... expect the incredible! His son was doing a Thesis, using a reportedly gold producing BC creek, as his subject matter. At the same time, I and a friend were also checking out the creek. WE went to where we could check on bedrock, and found zip. That is also what this future mining engineer found.  No no!

Since there had been a number of gopher-hole mines, just across the mountain, from Jim May's cabin and claim, I suggested he probably had a secret gopher-hole mine and reported it as being found on his claim. Paranoid self protection is good, when you are alone in the mountains. The cabin was about tree line (6000 ft) and there is a likely route, down the other side of the mountain.  Wise

There is a logging road, now, right to the cabin site.

Holy Smoke, I just told a tale about a lost mine and didn't realize it was lost.   Funny

goldigger (want to push a button?)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6870.msg42826.html#msg42826

goldigger

Offline Onion
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 06:06:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ill push that button tomorrow. I have also collected stuff from my Google search also which might be the same as it is all the same cloud. I?m interested in the other stuff that can?t be posted though and the best books on the subject. It?s always good to give the brain something to think about. If you want, my email is always open. I was once Mormon myself till I got teed off as well and don?t mean to speak ill of religious group either and apologize if I did. Some of my family is still active and I try to be respectful of everyone.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6870.msg42946.html#msg42946

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 06:52:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

onion;

Sounds OK, when you have some stuff posted, if it does not include the book comparisons, I will post.

Also, I can then email some of the other stuff, to you.... what I have read, so far, is very interesting and actually, I did not get most of it FROM Google, but I viewed a search of potentials and looked at those sites. Some I rejected outright, others were duplicates and I selected,, what seemed to me the most, generally, interesting and not all are connected to the same lost treasure story.

Of course, I got hundreds of Google book adds, they are such a pain, I dumped them immediately! There is never anything usable, they are uninformative, and it is impossible to  read anything to get an idea, of the book, as you are depending on someone else's selections of what they think is good. Actually, I have done the same.

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6870.msg42960.html#msg42960

goldigger

Offline Onion
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 05:58:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Button pushed in Legendary Treasures Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6870.msg43240.html#msg43240

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 05:14:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

onion;

What is new topic name??

obviously its not here.... still got the old topic name.

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6870.msg43349.html#msg43349

goldigger

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.