[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline LA JonesTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Chrome 87.0.4280.141
Chrome 87.0.4280.141

Awards
« on: July 18, 2021, 01:42:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I not only found a rather large amount of ancient metal artifacts that do contain a precious metal. With these items I also found some other extremely intriguing items. A child's femur bone was not puzzling at all but proof of child sacrifice or they held on to a piece of thetr loved one. I know though the femur bone is directly associated with sacrifice. I was raised in a very tough city, in what we referred to as the projects and I've seen some things that were scary and terrible but after I found these artifacts I saw two different types of beings, dare I say demons.
   Each was seen with another person, I guess to make me know I wasn't losing my mind. The first appeared one evening as I was getting dinner from the oven. It was at least 6 feet tall at least, I say at least because I couldn't see where the top of its head peaked. I saw it from my peripheral vision, it was dark grey and like black smoke that was churning. My wife saw it at the same time however she thought it wrapped around us really fast and flew away.
  I saw it, it recognize that I saw it. It paused and the back edges of it turned a neon green and the very edges of that turned gold then it shot off towards the door.
  The next one appeared about two months later, my father in law pulled up just as it became dark. He called me out to show me something, I had no idea what it would be. He pointed at the tree in my neighbors yard across the street. I still didn't see a thing suddenly something that was just blackness, no discernable features other than it was about 3-4 tall and about 2 feet wide, jumped 80 from a stand still from the tree to my other neighbors roof next to me. It didn't jump away, it jumped towards me and landed on the roof 20 feet from me.
  It landed about halfway up from the peak of the roof. I could hear claws as it climbed the rest of the way. It then jumped in the opposite direction away from me to another tree. 
  I never heard or saw any wings, I couldn't discern any features, it did leap 80 feet from a stand still and it seemed to be waiting for me to see it.
  My father in law later described it as having its own blackness. LA Chupricabra? Maybe
  I buried the child's femur bone and haven't seen anything since last winter.
  Myths might be more real than we think and I'm certain we haven't invented everything that we claim to have to.
  Next up ancient batteries and light bulbs

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72983.msg333354.html#msg333354

Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you293

Activity
2%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 91.0.4472.124
Chrome 91.0.4472.124

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 01:43:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am very confused!  What does this subject have to do with metal detecting or treasure hunting?  I see no connection, whatsoever.     Bang Head

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,72983.msg333356.html#msg333356

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.