[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline saming
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 04:22:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

: thank you, posting this kind of site makes fun and interesting...

saming

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11458.msg75235.html#msg75235

Offline fga7_111
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 01:28:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Great
  Thanks for the introduction you informed me. I'm very happy for I found the website that I can acquire what I need. I will stick longer with this site.

fga77_11
 Hello
Hello everybody. I do really appreciate this site for it's information can support the need of information. I really do need to inquire the japanese tresure guidebook and stick detector based from my past experiences. Whatever I have once somebody within the community, I will unselfishly share.

Thnx,
fga77_11

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11458.msg75868.html#msg75868

Offline moffat cowboy
Pull Tab

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

v3i whites -garrett pro
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 09:17:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by mfitzs70
I'm expressing my opinion here and this is my opinion and not anyone elses whether it is frowned upon or aggreed with I am not concerned.

This forum has been great letting people voice their opinions and I hope it will be allowed here.

Growing up as a kid my parents taught me to be kind to others and not to expect something in return whether it is a gift or money. I grew up doing "nice" things for people because it gave me the personal satisfaction and warm squishy feeling of doing the right thing. We shoveled snow on countless driveways on the worst days on my street for the elderly and were not allowed to take anything in return.I remember going ice fishing with my brothers and father. On the way to the lake we noticed a car stuck in the snow. Without even hesitating my father stopped and did not even have to speak. We all got out and pushed the car out with the driver still in the car. We were snow covered and muddy. The driver did not stop, wave, or honk as a thank you. Which at first bothered me as a 12 year old boy. BUT it was the right thing to do pushing the person out of the snow. I can make up all kinds of things of why the driver didn't stop, didn't want to get stuck again,physical emergency...etc. How the person handles himself is not my concen. I'm sure the good Lord is above watching and thats all I need.  Yes I agree, a thank you is nice from time to time but I know and feel that a job well done helping someone feels great by itself.
Just new here and going through the posts and want to say I agree 100% Was raised in the country but the same went

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11458.msg76599.html#msg76599

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.