[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Online GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 62.0
Firefox 62.0

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 07:52:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by davaotreasurehunter
you have to show proof about your claim because its a lie if you tell a fact without any documentary proof.

You're out of your mind if you think I need to post my bank statements for you to see as "proof." LOL

Look, you don't have to go to such elaborate lengths to try and prove me wrong. I am telling you that I have precious metal holdings in the Philippines. If you choose not to believe me, that's fine. I have no problem with that. Even calling me a liar is all right because I really don't care one bit what you think of me or believe. I have been treasure hunting since probably before you were born. I have traveled around the world several times and lived in dozens of places, always using my place of residence as an anchor point for treasure hunting. Now, if you choose not to believe that, go for it. My treasures remain mine and no scammer is going to figure out a way to dupe me. But you, on the other hand, seem ripe for the plucking since you don't believe an old salt like me. Again, so be it.

Now, to haw you can get your account deleted, that's something you can do yourself. Have fun.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67715.msg325524.html#msg325524

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline davaotreasurehunter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 62.0
Firefox 62.0

Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 08:10:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

ORIGINAL POST OF YOURS:   You're out of your mind if you think I need to post my bank statements for you to see as "proof." LOL

MY REPLY:

you are always putting words into my mouth.

you want me to look bad. please read between the lines. i was referring to the one who lied , the original poster about his claim that his platinum was already assayed by the bangko sentral ng pilipinas. please do not accuse others and threaten them with booting them out.

MORYJOY SAID THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY assayed it with bsp, and here was my reply to him and not to you.

you have to show proof about your claim because its a lie if you tell a fact without any documentary proof.

bsp does not buy platinum. thus, they dont assay platinum. what are you telling us?   

Please Register or Login

http://www.bsp.gov.ph/

i really think you are getting it all wrong.

Posted on: September 24, 2018, 08:02:13 am
i did not say i dont believe you. i was trying to make a point that banks here in the philippines do not buy gold as their main function as a bank. you were the one who insisted they do buy gold and platinum.

maybe for HSBC and chase manhattan they do. and i stand corrected. it is something that law graduates and lawyers do not learn from the books. HSBC and chase manhattan are universal banks which might have established offshore banking units here in the philippines, and that is outside the ambit of our knowledge that we have learned from books and experience, me being from mindanao.

but please do not make me a liar and accusing you of something else. i was not referring to you. i was telling maryjoy he is lying that BSP has assayed the platinum already if he cannot show documentary proof of assay.

Posted on: September 24, 2018, 08:06:53 am

if banks do buy gold here in the philippines, you recommend they go to HSBC and chase manhattan. then that's fine. that may be true because you have been there already and done that.

but if you recommend they go to BDO, BPI, network bank, RCBC, they do not buy gold and precious metals, as one of their main functions as a bank.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67715.msg325527.html#msg325527

Online GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 62.0
Firefox 62.0

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 08:16:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Actually, I did see that and was confused by your demands of me. I agree that his claim of assay would have to come from a precious metal brokerage rather than a bank who only handles transactions rather than assays. When I was there in the 1970s, I aldready had an account with Chase Manhattan, now called Chase Bank. I opened an account with Hong Kong and Sincapore in the 1980s when they became internationally listed on the financial markets. That was a smart move. Those are the banks I still deal with and I also know they don't do assays. They do provide letters of provenenance to show that what they hold HAS been assayed and marked.

I suggest that you delay deleting your account. We desperately need people here from all countries who can think clearly, such as yourself. When I first got to the Philippines, I was intrigued by the Yamashita treasure tales. When I found out through official channels that his hoard traveled with him and was recovered, I realized that he never would have had time to dig 50 foot deep holes to hide any of it because he was being pursued by the entire of MacArthur's army. Like a mouse in a cartoon, the hammer kept coming closer and closer as he scurried away. In point of fact, the treasure was captured before he was since it was just too burdensome to carry as he was running. So when people come here asking for investors to dig a deep hole, I'm right here to set the story right.

The original poster was indeed, misleading anyone who would listen. You know that. I know that. And now, because of us both, others know it. Keep up the good work. Like I said, we need you here.

By the way, I left a small box, buried on Grande Island in an old bunker that has some trinkets in it. If you make it out that way, look in the corners of any bunkers you come across on the island. Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67715.msg325529.html#msg325529

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 08:18:17 am by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline davaotreasurehunter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 62.0
Firefox 62.0

Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 08:37:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

im sorry too if my posts made you confused. i was just defending my honor. if i might have said something wrong, im extending my apologies.

i admit there are some things i do not know yet , and i would welcome any new ideas i might acquire along the way.

here in davao, they have already established their plantation here as early as 1908 and before 1920s. the japanese abaca plantation extends to so many thousand hectares so much so that davao particularly mintal davao city is called little tokyo of the philippines.

they have already set the burial designs and burial places all over these abaca plantations.

i have a drilling machine and i have encountered so many of these burial sites and i tried to avoid them because it will get my drilling trucks and other machines broken. but i have heard so many falling bars and some caves with items on it, and i can tell you, there are some items that are deep. some just shallow like 3-4 feet, 12 feet, some 48 feet, some 70 feet, some as deep as 410 feet ( i have hit a cave that was 140 feet high in terms of size from ceiling to bottom from 410 feet to 550 feet).

we always encounter these items accidentally and some intentionally, but we are not the owners of the land. greed sets in even before recovery. but some, the septic tank size vault or bigger will just slide . and that is by engineering design. i have encountered almost or more than 20 of that. you cannot lift it up with a backhoe. its too heavy.

i agree with you, some are just here for the money, they ask for funding. and that is too bad.

i dont know about Grande Island you are talking about.

Posted on: September 24, 2018, 08:30:01 am

there are so many shallow items,  but there are a hundred fold more for deeper objects. just stating a fact..

Posted on: September 24, 2018, 08:35:49 am

i do not know where grande island is. i only travel here in davao provinces and nearby provinces. no outside of it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67715.msg325532.html#msg325532

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.