[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Cali HunterTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites MXT
« on: April 03, 2010, 11:43:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Detecting I hope I'm not out of line with my story here , if I am then please accept my apologies . I just found .28 cents with my new whites MD . I found that whether I find something or not it's great stress reliever ( but I know my day is coming ) Huh?. My story goes back to 2004 when I purchased my first MD a Bounty hunter . At this time my Mom was very ill and I used metal detecting as a deterrent . I was so heart broken that I didn't see my Mom for the last month of her life . The day she passed I hunted my own front yard as a way to hide from this awful day . That day , believe it or not I felt my Mom with me . I found 20-25 wheat pennies dating from 1930-1955 . I never had such luck before . I also found remains of an old toy metal lion . My Mom knew I was a fan of the Detroit Lions . Now every time I get frustrated with all those beeps and clicks and false signals , I remember my Moms pennies from Heaven.......I still miss my Mom Cry.......I'm hoping she puts that gold ring in the ground along with some old coins for me to find ! .............Just kidding mom....I miss you and I love you ! Kiss

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13135.msg83141.html#msg83141

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.