[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ChristianTopic starter
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« on: August 16, 2009, 03:25:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Unfortunately I need to inform everybody that Keith Ranville - self acclaimed Oak Island first nation researcher - has been spreading false claims, accusions and theories in the internet about. Various parties have fallen victim to his slanderous behaviour including myself. Mr. Ranville is making wrong accusions of me and my website saying I was a convicted biker fellony and Nazi  Idiot He has been doing the same with other webmasters running treasure hunting related websites.

I herby I would like to advice everbody to stay away from this person and his hate websites as he seems to suffer from serious mental problems. He tries to abuse interested parties and degfraud them of their money.

Do not send any money to him or it will be lost. Also best do not pay any attention to him or any of his slanderous internet blogs at all as he may turn into an agressive cyber stalker, slandering people who are unwilling to accept his weird consipiracy / alien theories,

Regards,

Christian

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://aborignal.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!8462B3ADF43370CC!247.entry

Please Register or Login

http://sinclair-clan.blogspot.com/2009/02/thuntingcom-sht-hole-banned.html

Please Register or Login

http://www.archive.org/details/Thunting.comWorstTreasureWebsite

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg44145.html#msg44145

« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 03:35:42 pm by Christian »

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 05:14:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

See Christian , if they have nothing to say about you , they will call you NAZI . It happened to me so many times . As a Dutchman too many dumb people thought I was German . Even at that , why did they call me a NAZi . Well it is because they want to hurt you and they have no argument to contradict your posts to them . They are just people that show us that they have no understanding about history . Poor souls they are .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg44156.html#msg44156

Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 05:29:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Cornelius,

very well said.

Unfortunately Keith must have been unaware of my very non-arian / Nazi heritage with one grandmother being from France, one grandfaher having been a British communist and the other two having been born in Poland.  :Smiley

As far as I am concerned I do not judge people by their heritage, race, religion etc but only by their actions.

However it is obvious that Keith Ranville is a racist himself who uses his native Indian heritage to frequently accuse all other people of discriminating him, nothing but a cheap appology for his very own personal failures.

E.g. he had accused Wikipedia of being a corrupted organisation run by evil Nazis for having removed some of his weird theories from the Wikipedia Oak Island article.  Cheesy Grin I assume this says it all ...

I only put this topic up so case people Google for Keith Ranville, they will find this piece of information, indicating his real sinister nature.

He is a psychopatic trouble maker and I sure did not appreciate that doing a Google search for my name and this website now brings up his lies.

Best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg44160.html#msg44160

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 07:30:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Christian

Some times in this world you meet all types of weird and wonderful people. Sadly there are people out there beyond any help. They will never achieve anything in life due to their irrational behavior from not being to able interact with other people. Either from excessive drug abuse or hereditary or social mental disorders.

There perhaps is a little bit of dreamer in all of us. All of us have in one form or another want to discover and explore. This fundamental need in the past was to explore the world such as our early explorers.Today the world is smaller in every way.

Some in the desire to discover truth to whatever they search for become blind to all other views and when their work is questioned they become upset, abusive or come out with the 'Everybody is plotting against me syndrome."

Keith Ranville is like another I have noticed on this forum who have a tendency and a need to be taken seriously only to shoot themselves in the foot when asked those awkward questions.

They tend to forget this is a forum like others and when you post on a forum you must expect awkward questions that might shoot holes in your theory. It should be taken as a positive step and not an insult, and learn from it as no theory is ever 100% correct. They say "the smartest man can learn from the dumbest man, if they know where to look"

Your forum I believe is better in some way than treasurenet because there seems to be more international input into the forum representing a more global forum. And in time it will only get better.

But along the way you will meet weird characters!

Hardluck  :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg52319.html#msg52319

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 04:21:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by hardluck
Keith Ranville is like another I have noticed on this forum who have a tendency and a need to be taken seriously only to shoot themselves in the foot when asked those awkward questions.

Hey, stop talking about me like that. I'm now handicapped by that hole in my foot! Have you any idea how hard it is to tread water with a hole in your foot? And tying up sneakers??? Forget it, mate.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg52347.html#msg52347

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 04:24:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,

Those who frequent these forums now know you to be what you are. You have nothing to fear unless that idiot happens to decide to visit you. If he does, just beat him with your metal detector. End of problem.

These forums are ethnicity free zones and you have worked hard towards that. I, and I am sure others, respect you for that. Keep up the good work.

What kind of bike do you ride?  Devil

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg52348.html#msg52348

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 06:52:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Golddigger1950

Feeling a little guilty are we?  Grin

Actually I was referring to some one else not particularly some one who I conversed with.  I find your posts always interesting my friend and always a pleasure.

As for shooting one self in the foot well, it is a figure of speech, I shoot my self in foot more times I care to admit. Just ask my wife that  Grin

As for disabilities I still carry 9mm bullet embedded in my neck from the Endesa Uprising of 1985.

But such is life my friend.

Hardluck   Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg52362.html#msg52362

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 09:14:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by hardluck
Hello Golddigger1950

Feeling a little guilty are we?  Grin

Actually I was referring to some one else not particularly some one who I conversed with.  I find your posts always interesting my friend and always a pleasure.

As for shooting one self in the foot well, it is a figure of speech, I shoot my self in foot more times I care to admit. Just ask my wife that  Grin

As for disabilities I still carry 9mm bullet embedded in my neck from the Endesa Uprising of 1985.

But such is life my friend.

Hardluck   Cool

I knew you weren't referring to me but I can't resist the urge to inject a bit of humor now and again. I took one in the big war. WW Nam. Sniper. Managed to tell about it but still gives my gyp now and again.

Funny things, those holes in feet. Just this morning I noticed that it makes bubbles in the bathtub. Why is that? See? Saturday is bath day, after all.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg52372.html#msg52372

« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 09:15:57 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 09:54:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Golddigger1950

well said

Hardluck Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg52378.html#msg52378

Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 05:28:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you all for your kind works. It'sjust annoying to see such slanderours remarks coming up through google searches and nothing left than one can do about it and stop these lies.

However I am very happy that pople like him are the exception amongst the road and that this website has turned into such a pleasent international place.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7164.msg52429.html#msg52429

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: