[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Keith RanvilleTopic starter
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Keith Ranville Canadian First Nations
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2007, 04:41:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

OAK ISLAND'S OBSESSION WITH LEADING RESEARCHER KEITH RANVILLE

Their Has been some strange characters running around Oak island portraying they know me? (ect.) and even making posts on the Internet saying so...this stange jealous behavior has been going around Oak Island, for many years long before I came along and started to make my famous discoveries. These obsessed people' I think they have to much times on there hands, for them to chase me around the WWW. to try to involve themselve in my famous discoveries, that is recieving attention around the world.
Please Be advised that these people are only trying to exploit me for there own personal gain to cash in on me at a later date..they know I am on to something, this is why people are taking great interest in me. and even the the bad element as well sorry to say. Please Wait For my documentary it will illustrate all my discoveries and more.

Sincerely

Leading Oak Island Researcher:

First Nations Cree Native & Sinclair Heritage

Keith Ranville

I GUESS THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE IGNORING THESE CHARATERS FROM THE OAK ISLAND U.K FORUM , THEY ARE BUILDING A NASTY REPUTATION FOR THEMSELVES FOR THERE ODD BEHAVIOR AND JEALOUS MALICOUS TATICS LEAD BY THIS ODD-BALL SASHA IMAN ( n4n224ccw@gmail.com ) AND HIS KNOWN ASSOCIATE DANNY HENNIGAR ( flhs@eastlink.ca ) A MEMBER OF THE OAK ISLAND TOURISM SOCIETY, AGAINST Mr. Keith Ranville's RESEARCH AND ANY OTHER RESEARCH BUT THERE OWN?

PLEASE READ BLOG ON THESE ODDBALLS-->

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

Producers from New York and L.A couldn't stop laughing when this Sasha Inman or n4m tried to contact him..they think he is off the wall...same with other people he tried to contact..he said to them he was retired from the army..so he told them they should listen to him..he is a really section 8,  Huh? :Smiley Grin   

PLEASE VISIT HERE FOR REAL INFORMATION:

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg17427.html#msg17427

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 12:48:47 am by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Keith RanvilleTopic starter
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Keith Ranville Canadian First Nations
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 03:34:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Picked up some web info

OAK ISLAND THE 411 STORY

Blog News Release Oak Island is a breeding ground for scheming opportunist or a skilled manipulating playground to think up ways to misdirect a majority in groups into building an illusion of a treasure that does not exist, only to the ones that stick to the known information. Information is constantly made new? by people making new history by unfounded facts. If enough people bounce disinformation of history off one another you will get a frenzy of groups that will make it believed to be true.

I notice this Oak Island big deal is growing in numbers due to a new exciting theory, like more than ever than ever before. I guess past oak Island fever is repeating it?s self? There are presumptuous people that are talking nonsense about other people, finger pointing- people trying to ride off the credit of other people?s own work.

The only difference about the past Oak Island squabbles of deceit and now is that we can see what people are doing under a better light, 20 or 30 years ago we would of seen new history with new facts made up and probably gotten away with it? with this same new attention. I think some people are taking this new burst of attention from one individual?s Oak Island?s attention to pitch there own unfounded history for reason of there own devious deeds. EXAMPLE: of an opportunist n4n224ccw or Sasha k. Inman a member of the

Please Register or Login anyone can see that he is trying to get on the Oak Island fame train. By being presumptuous with only his word and pawning unfounded history; People on forums or Oganizations do not want anything to do with this Sasha Inman.

Please Register or Login

Oak Island smoke and mirrors for the thinking mans treasure.

Crusader Sinclair BLOG

Read More about ones shady past

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg18109.html#msg18109

Keith Ranville

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Rebel - KGC
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

None
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2007, 07:25:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yo!  Rebel here:   Grin  Drinking "High-Test" coffee... pondering DEEP thoughts; F. B. was NOT a FREEMASON... was a menber of the ROYAL SOCIETY.... and ROSICRUCIAN... had his own cyphers... read FRANCIS BACON  AND HIS SECRET SOCIETY  by Annie Potts (or somethong like that...); printers "water-marks" were ALSO important when "paper in printing" is involved...  Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg18114.html#msg18114

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2007, 12:58:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Cry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,685.msg18116.html#msg18116

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Up
Jump to: