[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Keith Ranville
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Keith Ranville Canadian First Nations
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 01:57:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ricky

"You said your crap' now let sensible people talk"
I have no time for your childest outbreaks. go to your Fake room.

OAKSTER

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login    

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg565.html#msg565

Keith Ranville

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Rick
Pull Tab

www.oakislandtr easure.co.uk
Thank you0

Activity
0%

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 02:56:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
ricky

"You said your crap' now let sensible people talk"
I have no time for your childest outbreaks. go to your Fake room.

OAKSTER

Please Register or Login    

See folks,  I'm done with him because you can talk with him until you argue his theory.  Then it is considered "childest outbreaks".

Two tunnels Right/left turn/exit stage right!! - Pink Panther.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg566.html#msg566

« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 02:58:55 pm by Rick »
Offline Rick
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 03:05:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
As for the "human" remains seen on the video tape...I have heard that a repro human hand was put into the pit as a joke, and this is what has been called human remains for years.

Dean

Hi Dean,

I've seen someone that has a picture of the hand (depends on how you look at it)  I think I can get a copy,  if I can I'll post it.

It is not a repo hand, if you see the picture you'll understand.

Rick

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg567.html#msg567

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 03:36:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well I would like to see that, As I have said my father met ( and I was there) a couple of fellows that had found one of the tunnels, or underground water ducts..and both doed shorty after when they were over come with gas from the tunnel..somewhere in my fathers photos are pictures of the men and the tunnel..If I can get together with my sister I will see if I can find the photos,

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg568.html#msg568

Offline Rick
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2006, 03:53:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Dean,

Are you refering to the Restalls?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg570.html#msg570

Offline Keith Ranville
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 05:52:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

TREASURE THOUGHTS Grin

As for the inscibed stone found at the 90 feet level in the money pit  the symbols on the stone. were taken to a professor and traded the symbols for letters, also a school teacher remebers the symbols by memory. it would be very unlikely these symbols did not exist, but maybe the sequence of them may not be correct, that is ok' because these symbols are referance  to what I know and the smiths coves symboled fragment stone also      co-relate with the money pits stone symbols. :+: there were no doors found in smiths coves tunnel. the smiths cove doors should be in birch Islands triangle. The stone triangle that was found on the south end of Oak Island. represents the first triangle on the inscribed stone tablet, the second triangle with two lines through it on the inscribed stone tablet represents Birch Islands triangle.  the triangle with a arrow to its right angle represents the right angle of Birch Islands Triangle that is where the doors begin. ect..
what dont exist and what does is what Im putting together a profile. Oak Island was butchered by the people persuing its contents, without respect to perserving its artefacts or not making them available to the people that is why I am disclosing my research as I go along' if some people dont like it or disagree thats OK  I am not here to convince skeptics I am here to do a job. "just look the other way" if you do not like what I am doing. I am the best shot at recovering any contents from this treasure mystery. there is genius in the work I do' and it will be a factor as my research comes to light.
I am not here to con nobody' or misslead nobody I put my research out there for everyone to view, because I believe what I am doing will be a big part of history. and the people I interact with will see history in the making. the sails set it course and I'm keeping a tight ship enough to fill it with me treasure' Arrrhh"  

Treasure Hunter
OAKSTER Cheesy

Please Register or Login            

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg571.html#msg571

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 06:03:57 pm by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Rick
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 01:40:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Next couple of post I will give some of the information I have on the stone.   I can't include some recent information, due to the fact, believe it or not, some of us are still looking for the stone.

The earliest description of the nature of the stone that I have comes from Harry W. Marshall of Halifax who, in an affidavit to Fred Blair in 1935, said:

"I well remember seeing (the stone) as a boy, and until the business (A&H Creighton Bookbinders, where the stone was on display in Halifax) was merged in 1919 in the present firm of Phillips & Marshall." (Edward Marshall was Harry's father).

Harry then goes on to say: "The stone was about 2 feet long, 15 inches wide, and 10 inches thick, and weighed about 175 pounds. It had two smoth surfaces, with rough sides with traces of cement attached to them. Tradition said that it had been (after recovery from the MP in 1803) part of two fireplaces (Smith and McGinnis?). The corners were not squared but somewhat rounded. The block resembled dark Swedish granite or fine grained porphry, very hard, and with an olive tinge, and did not resemble any local stone..... While in Creighton's possession (1860s to about 1909) some lad had cut his initials "J.M." one corner. But apart from this there was no evidence of any inscription either cut or painted on the stone. Creighton used the stone for a beating stone and weight."

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg576.html#msg576

Offline Rick
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 01:48:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Do you believe the stone really exisited?  Was there markings on the stone?

Even the Dal Professor whom is credited for translating the stone, left no drawings, rubbings or notes.  It is also believed the Professor was attached to an effort to sell stock shares fo a treasure hunting company at the time.

The problem with the school teacher interpretation is that the only place it has ever come to light is in a book written by adventurer and author Edward Rowe Snow. It is believed he altered the inscription in his book from the original teacher's copy.

The unnamed school teacher's representation of the inscription may be the most reliable copy as when the stone was still on Oak Island it was viewed by hundreds of people. I would suggest this school teacher may have been one of them and his professional curiosity and formal education, may have dictated his accurate drawing of the symbols.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg577.html#msg577

« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 01:49:06 am by Rick »
Offline Rick
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 01:53:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Speaking of stones with markings.  

The heart shaped stone that was found in Smith's cove is believed to have markings on it.  

At the recent Explore Oak Island Days, High Res photo were shown privately, with some interesting features.  I'm sure the findings will be made public if any thing of real interest is found.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg578.html#msg578

Offline Keith Ranville
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 06:58:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Oak island treasure Smiley

"while" people that are on a fact finding mission. some more than others, the others end up chasing there tail aimlessly or become the 'rain man' of fact finding efect.  "defintly yes most defintly" . treasure hunting is a skill it takes all your senses if some one putt something somewhere they are not gonna put it somewhere where some would'nt want to find it, they are gonna put it some where unique to there understandings. this is the problem with some treasure "Rain Man" Hunters they are on a rigget path. on a understanding of there own assumtions. And Why wasnt the Oak Island Treasure found already by historians and fact finders they had about two hundred years to find it, they should of found it by now. I think they dwell to much in the facts. and cant see whats in front of them. I know the surficial signatures I am looking for I am on the right path I disclosed most of my research and I am piecing together more but the majority is done. dont believe facts that are based on here'say some of the things I herd' what fact finders say makes me 'laugh" and move on I dont dwell on there hersay facts,when I ignor them they become Stomping John Conners they are attention seekers they should use there skill to solve this mystery they dont' because there skill has being tried many times over. I keep my course there are many people astonish with my work it is second to none. experts had two hundred years to figure out the Oak Island Mystery and  no one ever came as close I have, I am the leading Oak Island Researcher not unless some one has a better theory. and he is on this site not on some other "leading Oak Island Research site" as they advertise if I'm not there it not leading.
there are jealous people that want me to be wrong. because they cant handle the fact a fella out of the blue in not even a year of "Research" gotten the attention & respect of Treasure Hunters around the World.        Dont Hate The "Treasure Hunter" Hate The "HUNT"  

OAKSTER Grin

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,112.msg589.html#msg589

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 08:28:49 am by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login