[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline pwillieTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

63.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Garrett Master Hunter
« on: September 04, 2010, 05:54:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

As many of you may know, a treasure trove license has been issued to the Oak Island group and things are beginning to happen bit by bit. It is great to see the search resuming. Just a comment... I have talked to Keith R. on several occasions and find his theories interesting. No one really knows who or what took place on Oak Island and I think one must keep an open mind to all theories. Over the past few years a small group of us have had the opportunity to do some underwater work around the island and although I am not religious or superstitious, we have had some "strange" experiences that seem to "bend" the logical thought process. If all goes well, we will be returning this fall to complete some unfinished work and I am looking forward to it. Hopefully I will also be involved with some of the on land exploration. The Blankenships and the Michigan Group are a great bunch of people and I wish them great success in their endeavors, whether I'm part of the future work or not. If anyone would like to follow our past underwater and on the water work, you can check it out at

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

www.thermacline.com
and follow the Oak Island link. Will keep you all posted as to how things develop as best I can.
Treasure Hunting... what a great hobby!!!
Pwillie

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17707.msg113829.html#msg113829

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 06:56:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I sure hope the find something and don't just make the hole deeper! Wise

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17707.msg113833.html#msg113833

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 07:19:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi pwillie, can you tell us a bit more about your underwater experiances. I agree Keith R had some interesting Ideas, and i think untill its all figured out its best to keep an open mind ? this Island is full of mystery and intrigue.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17707.msg113835.html#msg113835

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 05:50:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Goldnboy

The Oak Island treasure story is an interesting story. 

However there are people who are self obsessed with this subject and have impressed their theories with passion. And when challenged take it personal as it offends their ego.

One such researcher claims all the forums are working against him. He then resorted to claiming that he has been racially discriminated against. And a Nazi conspiracy is undermining his discoveries. A racist white elite conspires against his alleged discoveries. Wikipedia was against him. Even this Forum.

He may or may not have found some thing interesting however his intolerance to any questioning of his theory triggers alarm bells.

You will meet all types of characters in the realms of treasure hunting. This type of character with such a desire of be recognized and famous at all costs, suggests one is very insecure and disturbed individual. With an underlying low self esteem and inferiority complex.

And that will always be his failing as it will always undermine his credibility.

There are many treasure stories will attract this type of character and the Oak Island Treasure story happens to be one of them.

Hardluck.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17707.msg115107.html#msg115107

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: