[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline pwillieTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

63.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Garrett Master Hunter
« on: June 21, 2011, 08:18:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Last September Goldnboy replied to my post re Oak Island asking for more info. on our underwater experiences... sorry for the extended delay, but here is a bit of interesting stuff.. more "food for thought" ..... this may also be a bit of a repeat of an earlier post but here goes...
Over the years we have spent a number of hours both on and under the water around the island. The bottom there is soft silt with a few rock outcroppings and little vegetation and sea life... at least in the areas we dove. The silt presents a problem as it is stirred up very easily and makes working in one spot difficult as the silt soon clouds visibility to near zero. Also, with the continuing tides and weather conditions, the silt can move around and cover previous sonar findings. It seems that this is just another one of the hurdles that Oak Island presents to its' treasure hunters. All who have worked there can tell some story of how things went wrong to make their work more challenging and frustrating. The common comment from most who have worked there is ... "Well it's Oak Island...expect anything". I am not overly superstitious, but do have to admit that any time we have worked there we have experienced an uncanny and dramatic rise in unexplained break downs... both mechanical (boat) and electrical/electronic. We have also seen a couple unexplained phenomena while on  the water and I am sure there is a logical and scientific explanation, but they have baffled us. Yes, everybody has a theory as to what happened on Oak Island and I hope that the answer will be forth coming over the next couple years. I will continue this post in a later session as it could be lengthy, but none the less, interesting and open to debate. The thing to remember when discussing Oak Island is that no one really knows what went on there, but for sure, it is obvious that something of great magnitude did and anyone discussing this topic should keep a completely open mind and NOT criticize or form closed ended opinions.
Pwillie 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26110.msg183115.html#msg183115

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: