[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Keith Ranville
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Keith Ranville Canadian First Nations
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 07:24:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE

April 2007 Edition
Hard Copy Version
Oak Island Update! ? Cree Code Breaker Challenges 140-Year Old Cipher   

MAHONE BAY, Nova Scotia ?The enigma of Oak Island has been called one of the greatest archaeological and engineering achievements of mankind. Often referred to as Canada?s best known unsolved mystery, Oak Island proudly boasts it?s title for hosting the site of the World?s longest treasure hunt in recorded history. Now in its 212th year this 10 million dollar project that has selfishly taken the lives of six young men is no closer to being solved than it was in 1795 when three teen boys discovered a shaft here and began digging for what they believed to be pirate treasure! The boys excavated down to the 30 foot mark, exhausted and unable to continue they realized the dig would be a much larger effort then they first imagined. What the boys found as they dug convinced all three that they had indeed discovered a man-made vertical shaft of sound engineering. Their only conclusion was that it had been built to hide an enormous treasure. Knowing that a proper excavation required equipment, animals and manpower the boys set out to find investment capital. It took years but they did find an investor with whom they became the founders of the Onslow Company, the first of many treasure recovery companies that would come and go on Oak Island. To date the cost of this intoxicating treasure hunt has far exceeded ten million dollars and consigned six sturdy treasure hunters to an early grave.

Now for the first time since the 1860?s one man has come forward to challenge the translation of a cryptic message found etched into a stone that was discovered at the 90-foot mark in the original shaft in 1803 by the Onslow Company. The stone vanished about 1900 and no known image or text was preserved showing the cryptic message. However a Mahone Bay school teacher in 1909 claimed to have copied the two line, forty-character coded text directly from the stone hoping that he could break the code himself. He provided the only image of the codex known to exist stating the code was a simple letter-for-cipher that was accurately translated by Professor James Leitchi, a professor of languages at Dalhouse University in 1860?s. Leitchi?s translation reads? ?Forty feet below two million pounds are buried.? Although Leitchi?s translation has never been directly challenged it has always been suspicious since a business relationship is known to have existed between Leitchi and the Oak Island Association, the 1860?s recovery company. 

Recently Keith Ranville, a Cree First Nations researcher announced his challenge of Leitchi?s translation stating? ?Birch Island holds the secret to the meaning of the construction on Oak Island. According to the Lunenburg Progress Enterprise, Ranville claims that Leitchi?s method to break the code was flawed, citing that his translation using the First Nations tradition, sees the codex as individual abstract symbols that were never intended to be translated into a single message. Using Ranville?s method to decipher the code, which reads more like a map, Oak Island is directly linked to its sister island, nearby Birch Island by underwater man-made shafts. He cites the repeated use of the triangle from the original inscription and points to the large triangle that he discovered on Birch Island which is only visible from the air. The triangle on the 16-acre Birch Island takes up much of the Island which Ranville believes is also the ancient burial grounds for those who were involved with the complex construction found on Oak Island.   

Ranville?s work offers a completely different approach to solving the Oak Island mystery. Traveling across Canada Ranville has presented his findings to a number of scholars and groups many of whom have supported his work in principal. He has been interviewed on radio programs and his currently looking for funding to help pursue his research further. Those supporting Ranville?s research include mining engineer, Steve Zou, P.Eng.,PH.D, the Bear River First Nation of Nova Scotia, the Sault Ste. Marie Museum and to learn more you can log on to Ranville?s web site at:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

Interview with Mr. Ranville December-2006

Oak Island Stalker

n4n  also known as Sash Inman A member of the, Oak Island Tourism Society. Has been making deliberate attacks on my research. I have got calls & emails about this individual. About who is this n4n character and this Oak Island Tourism Society. They think he is a wacko they told me tell them to stop harassing them at once.

What direction my research goes is no ones business at this time, I have not collected any monies from raising money to procure my research any further. But what I can say is that I have been having meetings with a vast Funder from the United States. But that?s all I can say? due to creepy people like this Sasha Inman and his Organization.

CANADIAN
First Nations Reseacher

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,641.msg12704.html#msg12704

Keith Ranville

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Keith Ranville
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 02:27:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Oak Island tourism Society and the Oak Island Forum U.K Witch Hunters

They're Responsible for making threats To Mr. Keith Ranville
The Oak Island Tourisim Society have been harrasing' First Nations Researcher Mr. Keith Ranville and his Canadian Heritage Research; Mr. Danny Hennigar or Tank a spokes man & Member for the Oak Island Tourism Society and his known Partner Sash Inman or N4N are spear-heading a asault on a Canadian Heritage Project that involves all canadians. this Oak Island society runs on DONATIONS from the public.
in return they spread propaganda or hate Anonymously' with strange behavior through groups of people from the Oak Island Forum U.K they maliciously shut down my thread on the NBC Treasure Hunters, and are working on this thread. These are not Nice People they are manipaltive, with the money they recieved from donations they grown to attack anyone they choose to.

Administrater:
Be aware of these people and if you can check out the rude behavior they did on NBC Treasure Hunters that they had shut down if its is available. I dont know why these two Organizations are so afraid of me and my discoveries' it is begining to look because of my origin's.

these people are full of hate and if they dont like my discoveries they can look the other way. there are many people angry with these two organizations and there horible treatment towards one Canadian Native Indian because of his amazing ability to make some remarkable discoveries. These People seem like some kind of cult, of some kind. they are right out of the dark ages.No wonder these people dont have discoveries of there own?
DAVID AGAINST GOALIATH

Sincerely

CANADIAN
First Nations Researcher

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

A Quote

R Roberts

I see no reason that this fellow regardless his origins should not have his own theories about this long standing mystery........

Only one thing has been established is that the "money pit was not the product of an overnight shore party from a pirate ship but an extensive, engineering feat. It certainly was not done in a day regardless of the period.

wake up and smell the coffee not the pot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mysterytrivia said,
January 12, 2007 at 1:43 pm

Thanks for clueing me in. He seemed to have too strong of an opinion for a casual observer.

I admire your dedication and passion Keith. So few people have either in their lives and I know what hard work it is to actually do something about anything as their are always obstacles and naysayers.

To me, an open mind is one of the greatest treasures, and I look forward to hearing about where your research is taking you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery Trivia

What is the point of this individual and his obsession with Mr. Keith Ranville and why doesn?t he have a theory of his own?
Mr. Ranville look's to be doing a wonderful exciting thing for this Oak Island
Mystery the best theory heard yet. I see no reason why he should need some outside person or person's to tell him or anyone how his project should be run. I find it odd that why a person would try involve himself in something he has nothing to do with, let' alone try to explain to everyone how things should be laid out. I also see no written documentation from this Sash Inman' but his verbal word. Which is in question because due to his mental status and his obsession with Mr. Ranville.
It would be in Mr. Inman best interest to move on and get on with his life' and stop living a fantasy of trying include himself in someone else's achievements.

Tourist

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,641.msg13481.html#msg13481

Keith Ranville

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2007, 10:59:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

:Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,641.msg13606.html#msg13606

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2007, 11:30:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well it seems we have a couple of differant ideas about this..thats fine.it's one of the uses of this forum.

With that being said..I will not tolerate any personnal attacks or name calling in any Thread I am moderater of.

Now before you start screaming Freedom Of Speech..remember it comes with responsibilities...personnal insults are not part of Freedom of Speech.

So lets keep the debate going!!!  But keep it clean

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,641.msg13613.html#msg13613

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 11:40:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Also might be a better idea to introduce your self when you first enter someones home,Just a thought,some would show you the way out has fast as you stormed in.With that said do keep it clean like Dean said are you could find yourself on the outside looking in,and it is cold outside the door.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,641.msg13614.html#msg13614

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2007, 11:44:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

THE MAP LOOKS LIKE A WHOLE BUNCH OF LITTLE BBQ STATIONS ON A PATH CUT W/CUB CADET.

LOTS A COOKIN ROUND THERE Grin

WONDER IF THERE'S ANY SNAPPER GETTIN A SUNTAN ON THE BEACH??

Grin
Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,641.msg13615.html#msg13615

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Keith Ranville
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2007, 12:02:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Investigation are on it's way

There is NO personal information for n4n at this time' because of his past behavior's and his over eagerness or fanatisies to involve himself in a project that dont involve him. Sorry there are people like this n4n that ruin things for other Treasure Hunters & everyone eles.
More Articles and developments are in the works and will be given prior knowlledge to the general public in accordinly. The LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE article will be issued in april-2007 edition it will be collector.   

Further information is available on my webpage

Please Register or Login

Sincerily

CANADA'S VERY OWN TREASURE HUNTER

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,641.msg13617.html#msg13617

Keith Ranville

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

skull_stone_sketch.jpg

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 12:44:43 pm by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 12:24:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I THOUGHT POUNDER N OUTBACK N COLIN N DEFINETLY BLUENOSER WAS CHAMPEEON TREASURE GETTERS OF THE GREAT WHITE NORTH...THEY SHOW PICS Grin

THERE I GO THINKIN AGAIN
Huh?
Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,641.msg13618.html#msg13618

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 12:26:42 pm by dr.dtector »

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory