[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Keith RanvilleTopic starter
Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Keith Ranville Canadian First Nations
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« on: August 17, 2006, 05:16:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

"FRAGMENT INSCRIBED SMITHS COVE STONE"

This Stone Fragment with Inscriptions found at Smith's Cove
This is a sketch of the stone fragment found under the Smith's Cove beach in 1936. The inscription appears to be genuine and the markings do correspond to those on the original stone.

This stone was found in Smiths Cove on Oak Island.
The symbols appear to be ancient in fact there is a symbol that is in ancient "Greek" meaning four underwater doors :+: or two to two underwater doors.
and the symbol with a circle with a dot in the center
may mean in or inside.

So the top two symbols comfirms the money pits symbols  are genuine and they did exist there are three symbols the same mention on the money pits stone inscriptions this is a huge step foreward into authenticate the money pits symbols.

So the four symbol Smiths Cove stone inscription reads:

"FOUR UNDERWATERDOORS INSIDE"

These Greek underwater doors are some where inside Mahone Bay Nova Scotia. my Reseach tells me the location of these underwater doors are "in" Birch Islands Triangle. these symbol inscriptions are clues to the people responsible for the advance workings in Mahone Bay.  
they had a understanding of ancient writting and a knowledge of ancient building. I believe the knowledge of these people's records are in Birch Island.  

Keith Ranville's  New Discovery August 17 2006

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login  

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg618.html#msg618

Keith Ranville

« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 04:07:35 pm by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 10:39:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Triangle that was on Oak Island

This is the first triangle that was found on Island it was pointing north, at the right angle of this triangle  it goes to the second triangle that is Birch Islands triangle it point south and the triangles are both each divided in half from south to north.
This is what the symbols say' every thing is at a right angle.

Keith Smiley

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg751.html#msg751

Keith Ranville

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 07:57:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Mystery of Oak Island was the first treasure tale I had ever heard about. Does anyone have any links to a few websites so  can find the latest info on what's going on there?

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg3760.html#msg3760

Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 08:41:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Many times when I'm looking for updates I just google it or check one of the treasure hunting forums.  Occasionally I'll catch something in an issue of magazine I receive every month.  Some time ago I noticed that it was going to be sold or something like that, pretty sure the deal went through but not sure who bought it or any of the other details of it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg3770.html#msg3770

Stringfrenzy

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 08:43:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

As I said I was there many times as a kid...used to eat at the Oak Island Resturant that wasn't far from there..It's the first place I heard a "Dick Nolan" record!!

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg3771.html#msg3771

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 07:19:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE

April 2007 Edition
Hard Copy Version
Oak Island Update! ? Cree Code Breaker Challenges 140-Year Old Cipher   

MAHONE BAY, Nova Scotia ?The enigma of Oak Island has been called one of the greatest archaeological and engineering achievements of mankind. Often referred to as Canada?s best known unsolved mystery, Oak Island proudly boasts it?s title for hosting the site of the World?s longest treasure hunt in recorded history. Now in its 212th year this 10 million dollar project that has selfishly taken the lives of six young men is no closer to being solved than it was in 1795 when three teen boys discovered a shaft here and began digging for what they believed to be pirate treasure! The boys excavated down to the 30 foot mark, exhausted and unable to continue they realized the dig would be a much larger effort then they first imagined. What the boys found as they dug convinced all three that they had indeed discovered a man-made vertical shaft of sound engineering. Their only conclusion was that it had been built to hide an enormous treasure. Knowing that a proper excavation required equipment, animals and manpower the boys set out to find investment capital. It took years but they did find an investor with whom they became the founders of the Onslow Company, the first of many treasure recovery companies that would come and go on Oak Island. To date the cost of this intoxicating treasure hunt has far exceeded ten million dollars and consigned six sturdy treasure hunters to an early grave.

Now for the first time since the 1860?s one man has come forward to challenge the translation of a cryptic message found etched into a stone that was discovered at the 90-foot mark in the original shaft in 1803 by the Onslow Company. The stone vanished about 1900 and no known image or text was preserved showing the cryptic message. However a Mahone Bay school teacher in 1909 claimed to have copied the two line, forty-character coded text directly from the stone hoping that he could break the code himself. He provided the only image of the codex known to exist stating the code was a simple letter-for-cipher that was accurately translated by Professor James Leitchi, a professor of languages at Dalhouse University in 1860?s. Leitchi?s translation reads? ?Forty feet below two million pounds are buried.? Although Leitchi?s translation has never been directly challenged it has always been suspicious since a business relationship is known to have existed between Leitchi and the Oak Island Association, the 1860?s recovery company. 

Recently Keith Ranville, a Cree First Nations researcher announced his challenge of Leitchi?s translation stating? ?Birch Island holds the secret to the meaning of the construction on Oak Island. According to the Lunenburg Progress Enterprise, Ranville claims that Leitchi?s method to break the code was flawed, citing that his translation using the First Nations tradition, sees the codex as individual abstract symbols that were never intended to be translated into a single message. Using Ranville?s method to decipher the code, which reads more like a map, Oak Island is directly linked to its sister island, nearby Birch Island by underwater man-made shafts. He cites the repeated use of the triangle from the original inscription and points to the large triangle that he discovered on Birch Island which is only visible from the air. The triangle on the 16-acre Birch Island takes up much of the Island which Ranville believes is also the ancient burial grounds for those who were involved with the complex construction found on Oak Island.   

Ranville?s work offers a completely different approach to solving the Oak Island mystery. Traveling across Canada Ranville has presented his findings to a number of scholars and groups many of whom have supported his work in principal. He has been interviewed on radio programs and his currently looking for funding to help pursue his research further. Those supporting Ranville?s research include mining engineer, Steve Zou, P.Eng.,PH.D, the Bear River First Nation of Nova Scotia, the Sault Ste. Marie Museum and to learn more you can log on to Ranville?s web site at:

Please Register or Login

Interview with Mr. Ranville December-2006

Oak Island Stalker

n4n  also known as Sash Inman A member of the, Oak Island Tourism Society. Has been making deliberate attacks on my research. I have got calls & emails about this individual. About who is this n4n character and this Oak Island Tourism Society. They think he is a wacko they told me tell them to stop harassing them at once.

What direction my research goes is no ones business at this time, I have not collected any monies from raising money to procure my research any further. But what I can say is that I have been having meetings with a vast Funder from the United States. But that?s all I can say? due to creepy people like this Sasha Inman and his Organization.

CANADIAN
First Nations Reseacher

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg12701.html#msg12701

Keith Ranville

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 10:11:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

There are nuts everywhere...wish you good luck on this venture as I would love to see whats really there.

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg12708.html#msg12708

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 04:00:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

There have been crazy people comming out of the woodwork since I being getting alot of press on my discoveries.

They claim they know me, but dont use there real name. there are alot of over zealous people with Oak Island treasure fever, that have unstable  mental issues.       

My discovery of Birch Island is the most logical explanation to solving this Oak Island Mystery.

Treasure Hunter
Keith

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg12738.html#msg12738

Keith Ranville

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

birch_island_2.jpg

Keith Ranville

Please Register or Login

Please Register or Login

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 04:23:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

My Father and I met and had photos of the 2 guys that died in the late 60s while diggin in one of the underground water sluces.

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg12739.html#msg12739

Banned
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

561.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 04:41:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That would be interesting to see.

Here some Research that I been doing since the last time I was here. and the stone triangle and a francis Bacon cipher of his water marks. Birch Island is related to the Oak Island Mystery. 

keith

If you put these two triangle's together at the half circles you would get a cone, with directional lines through it. The Oak Island triangle is stating there is there is another to Oak Island's Puzzle.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,148.msg12741.html#msg12741

Keith Ranville

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Keith's Baconian Watermark Cipher.jpg
Oak Island Triangle Treasure Map.jpg
birch_island_stone_symbol triangle.jpg

« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 04:51:45 pm by OAKSTER »

Keith Ranville