[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline miner79rTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab 18000 XT
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 09:09:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Just got back from the claims, we added another one, (20) acres, and have some trouble with the guys from Geezer Gulch.  Apparently they can't, or won't, read a map.  They do have a claim, but it is in the NE corner, and our claims are in the South half, and part of the NW corner.  They only have a few hundred feet of the river to work, (Cow Creek) and the gulch, which they haven't touched.
They chased a few of our friends off, so I had to threaten them with the law.  (Fraud, Trespassing.)  Otherwise, as long as you don't do anything stupid, like starting a forest fire, and you clean up your garbage, have fun.  I'll even show you where the hot spots are, and tell you the stories that I've heard about the area. 
The more people that are having fun mining, the more people that can enjoy the land that belongs to us, The People.  That's why we got the claims, so families can go someplace nice and enjoy the great outdoors without having some crazy miner yelling at them.  (Yes, there are a few crazies out there, and their not all miners.)
The old townsite is Langdon Oregon.  I think it's T32S R7W section 19.  If you can read a map, you can figure out how to get there, till later,
Live long, and prospect
Allen.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26104.msg195463.html#msg195463

Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you294

Activity
2%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 11:51:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi miner79r!  You have a very interesting thread going here.  I'm nearly as far (not quite) across the state from you as I can get.  I live in La Grande, but I sure would like to visit you one of these days.  Maybe next summer, if possible.  I broke my heel at the end of June this year and it is just getting to where I can put some weight on it!  Been laid up all summer (bummer).

Anyway good to here you are back.  Take care and good hunting and panning (and sluicing and sucking) and whaterver else you guys do. 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26104.msg195491.html#msg195491

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: