[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Eugene52Topic starter
M.D. Electronic Builders Club
Gold Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you397

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Teknetics , Fisher , Discovery3300 and TIANXUN 19 kHz VLF Metal Detector
« on: November 10, 2009, 02:48:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Cornelius and Everyone . Newest project from just a few months ago . Only one circuit board . This is what we use from now on , no more stupid little module board to worry about . Cornelius , no more headaches for you , the "OLD" DBP-2010 files you sent me are now obsolete and will go into the Garbage Can !!!  Over the next several days I will be working on checking all these files .  Great Great
 Wise Regards.......Eugene

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg57933.html#msg57933

There are 6 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

DBP 2010 Czech version schematic page 1.jpg
DBP 2010 Czech version comp..jpg
DBP 2010 Czech version schematic page 2.jpg
DBP-2010.jpg
DBP2010 pcb Czech Version.jpg
completed board.jpg

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 04:37:45 pm by Eugene52 »

Let's Talk Treasure right here on Thunting.com

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 03:51:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Eugene . If this is a complete set where are  K1 - K12  connected . And where is the parts list . I still will stick with my original DBP 2010 detector . As I said I built two units . Both of them are working to perferction . The module is necessary , even in your reworked design .  If you do not want to put the original schematic on the forum , I will do it . At least it is a proven project   .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg57949.html#msg57949

Gold Member

Happy

Thank you397

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 06:22:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Eugene . If this is a complete set where are  K1 - K12  connected . And where is the parts list . I still will stick with my original DBP 2010 detector . As I said I built two units . Both of them are working to perferction . The module is necessary , even in your reworked design .  If you do not want to put the original schematic on the forum , I will do it . At least it is a proven project   .  Cornelius

Hello Cornelius . As I just stated , I will be spending a "few days" looking over all the new DBP-2010 files I just posted today. I think it is fantastic whenever we get new circuit information or updates . Different options and possibilities are what make this Thunting Forum so Great . I will check your concerns about the module , parts list and the K1-K12 connection . With or without the module in place , the DBP-2010 will be another great Hobby Project on this forum .
HH..............Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg57982.html#msg57982

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 06:34:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Eugene . Don't get mad at me , but I have to get something off my chest . I have been following you for a long time and came to the following conclision . You never have given any member the complete picture of a project . They always have to come back to you and ask for some more information . A clear example is the DBP 2010 detector . You have never given the complete schematics to the members  . You know as well as I do that I gave you the complete information to build this PI detector . You had the PCB redrawn  ( and made some big booboo's ) . Now you call my design as absolete !  What are you trying to do my friend ?  You want some more attention to your way of dealing with our members . Are you trying to set up some business ? Are you collecting as many schematics as possible to sell them lateron . Or maybe make a kit out of them ? If you are thinking about it that way may I suggest to you that you are in the wrong place . What got me P'd off is that you called my design of the DBP 2010 as old .  You came out with something new although it was just a redrawn version of my design . You did not incude the module . You said this socalled new schematic included the module . But .....you were wrong here were'nt you ?  Eugene , change your ways ! I don't care wether I am banned from this forum , but I cannot stand your modus operandi . No hard feelings though . I am too old for that !  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg57987.html#msg57987

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 06:48:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cornelius, I think Euge is doing his best to share information with others whcih is much appreciated. Whenever someone may be wrong about something let's just work on it together. let's just not put eachpther down. Also for mod discussion let's use our modertor board.

regards,

Christianb

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg57989.html#msg57989

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Gold Member

Happy

Thank you397

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 08:32:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Eugene . Don't get mad at me , but I have to get something off my chest . I have been following you for a long time and came to the following conclision . You never have given any member the complete picture of a project . They always have to come back to you and ask for some more information . A clear example is the DBP 2010 detector . You have never given the complete schematics to the members  . You know as well as I do that I gave you the complete information to build this PI detector . You had the PCB redrawn  ( and made some big booboo's ) . Now you call my design as absolete !  What are you trying to do my friend ?  You want some more attention to your way of dealing with our members . Are you trying to set up some business ? Are you collecting as many schematics as possible to sell them lateron . Or maybe make a kit out of them ? If you are thinking about it that way may I suggest to you that you are in the wrong place . What got me P'd off is that you called my design of the DBP 2010 as old .  You came out with something new although it was just a redrawn version of my design . You did not incude the module . You said this socalled new schematic included the module . But .....you were wrong here were'nt you ?  Eugene , change your ways ! I don't care wether I am banned from this forum , but I cannot stand your modus operandi . No hard feelings though . I am too old for that !  Cornelius

Hello Cornelius . Please go back a week or so and read the posts you wrote to me . It is all about what I am doing wrong on this Forum . Very little to do with the DBP-2010 circuit itself .
Everyone here on this forum knows I post a lot of schematics , files and documents . I like sharing information as much as I like reading everyone else's work on this forum . I try to post everything as complete as possible and I hold nothing back . If I do not post a missing file or document it means I do not have it or I have not seen it yet . And last if a schematic or PCB file has an error it was that way before it got posted here ....... Over the years and still today many other Metal Detector Technology / Electonic Forums are constantly correcting , modifying and improoving Metal Detector circuits , old and new !! .........Getting back to the DBP-2010 subject , If the files of the latest DBP-2010 I posted today prooves to work better and is easier to build then these will be the files to use and work from . I am now going to work on the files I posted today and answer some of my own questions . I think we will have quite a few more Members interested in building the DBP-2010 now .
Best Regards..........Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg57992.html#msg57992

Offline bisaya
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 12:09:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Clapp Eugene nice work.. is this dbp-2010 capable of detectting upto 30 ft with a 3x3 ft coil? like what sir.cornilius stated of his home built P.I. metal detector?

Smiley if it do.. pls.. send me the complete things needed to built one the soft copy.  Grin Grin cause most of the project in geo1 the electronic parts  Cry is hard to fine now a day..

thanks in advance..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58016.html#msg58016

Offline mdiede57
Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

United States

360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

compas au52 & bounty hunter De280 Outlaw
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 02:34:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dont bicker at one another. This is a VERY informative forum. Please...... keep the personal opinions OFF this forum !
I love hearing about these topics, even tho I can't contribute as much as others, or if my skills are not as honed. I wish I had more time to accomplish half of what I would like.
I DO have an idea for both, Eugene and Cornelius. That is to colaborate with each other, create a download section where COMPLETE schematics (hopefully tested) AND circuit board graphics can be posted, and downloaded and enjoyed by others.
PLEASE, dont ruin such an interesting topic by differences of opinion or how they present things.
You BOTH are held in HIGH esteem by others here. DONT let any of us down.......... PLEASE

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58021.html#msg58021

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 04:50:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

There is no hard feeling toward Eugene . He is doing a good job on this forum . What I have against him though is the vast stream of incomplete information .  For example take the DBP 2010 detector .  It looks like the old schematic , that has an additional modul part , is now renewed and all is put on one PCB . This however is not so . Look at the connections K1 through K12  . This shows that the module is not incorporated on the new PCB .   Again information that will throw us off course . For the rest  ,as I said  , I have nothing against Eugene .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58027.html#msg58027

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 06:00:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

There is no hard feeling toward Eugene . He is doing a good job on this forum . What I have against him though is the vast stream of incomplete information .  For example take the DBP 2010 detector .  It looks like the old schematic , that has an additional modul part , is now renewed and all is put on one PCB . This however is not so . Look at the connections K1 through K12  . This shows that the module is not incorporated on the new PCB .   Again information that will throw us off course . For the rest  ,as I said  , I have nothing against Eugene .  Cornelius

I suggested this in the moderator's forum. Post the best, most complete set of documents you have in the downloads area where people can find them. I see no point in making anyone request a copy by e-mail when the solution is so simple.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58036.html#msg58036

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30   Go Up
Jump to: