[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you357

Activity
5%
Male
Australia
Referrals: 0

6065.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MXT All Pro,EagleSL,Spectrum,XLT,DFX.Garrett Seahunter markII,SD2000,GT16000
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 06:14:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Cornelius.
I looked for the DBP2010 schematics some time ago on the forum but I couldn?t fine them.
The only info  I found was that a member if I remember well was asking about it and was referred to Eugene because is ?the schematics man? or something like that.
I would love to build your machine out of complete and accurate info that has been proven to work
I just have a simple request.
Please post your original working DBP 2010 schematics.
Nickel
Ps.GoldDigger1950  I COULDN?T AGREE MORE

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58038.html#msg58038

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 08:12:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Golddigger . You are so right . It should be so easy to get the complete schematic  off the download section of this forum . But.......it is not there . I sent the complete schematic to Eugene with the hope  that he , as the ,, schematics ,, man , would put it on the net . Although I like Eugene , he is posting so many in-complete schematics , and schematics that are not proven to work , or schematics to have no parts list that I thought I would address him about that subject .  Too many of us think that by going by the material posted on this net they can build a detector . This is not so however . If you have ever built a detector you know what I am talking about . The schematic which is put on the net is a reworked schematic  ( what for !!! ) . It is no good and that is my gripe against Eugene . Nothing personally though . Just asking for good , proven  schematics that are suitable for building. The schematics on the download section are mostly from the Geotech web . Why post them on our net if you can get them directly from Geotech ? Anyhow lets see if we can get better , complete schematics  from now on . I further think that it is better to close the subject here . I have said what was on my mind . Again I must also say  that Eugene is a valuable asset to this forum and hope that he is not mad at me .   Cornelius
Nickel - n   . You should have received a complete set of the proven schematics of the DBP 2010 by now .  Regards  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58054.html#msg58054

« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 08:15:23 am by Cornelius »
Offline Eugene52Topic starter
M.D. Electronic Builders Club
Gold Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

M.D. Electronic Builders Club
Thank you397

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Teknetics , Fisher , Discovery3300 and TIANXUN 19 kHz VLF Metal Detector
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 10:19:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Golddigger . You are so right . It should be so easy to get the complete schematic  off the download section of this forum . But.......it is not there . I sent the complete schematic to Eugene with the hope  that he , as the ,, schematics ,, man , would put it on the net . Although I like Eugene , he is posting so many in-complete schematics , and schematics that are not proven to work , or schematics to have no parts list that I thought I would address him about that subject .  Too many of us think that by going by the material posted on this net they can build a detector . This is not so however . If you have ever built a detector you know what I am talking about . The schematic which is put on the net is a reworked schematic  ( what for !!! ) . It is no good and that is my gripe against Eugene . Nothing personally though . Just asking for good , proven  schematics that are suitable for building. The schematics on the download section are mostly from the Geotech web . Why post them on our net if you can get them directly from Geotech ? Anyhow lets see if we can get better , complete schematics  from now on . I further think that it is better to close the subject here . I have said what was on my mind . Again I must also say  that Eugene is a valuable asset to this forum and hope that he is not mad at me .   Cornelius
Nickel - n   . You should have received a complete set of the proven schematics of the DBP 2010 by now .  Regards  Cornelius

Hello Cornelius and Everyone . When I first found this Forum on the Internet over a year ago . I was impressed by all the different subjects related to Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting so I joined . When I started out I noticed a growing interest in Members wanting to build their own Metal Detectors both VLF and PI ... Since 2001 , I had a bunch of Metal Detector schematics saved on my computer from all over the Internet so I began to post what I had in the Tech-Talk area . I knew the schematics were not perfect and some were incomplete but I posted them here to help build a Library for everyone who is interested in building , and Learning about Metal Detector circuits and then discussing their progress on a regular basis like "Normal Forum Conversations" . If you go to the Tech-Talk area on the message boards page you can see everything is organized under different catagories and topics so that a member can go to the area he or she is interested in and then if the member decides to build a circuit they can post their progress and field test results  . So Far it has been very successfull !! .....I do not spend much time on other forums like I used to but I do remember on other forums any schematic good or bad was appreciated because it started new projects and bad schematics can always be corrected !!!! I do not understand the angry complaints here but things will get better , it just takes time and everyone's "Team Work" !!!
Please , if someone has a schematic or PCB circuit board file that is missing on any of our Metal Detector projects PLEASE POST IT with the project .
P.S. ....I do not sell Metal Detectors , any Circuits or schematics for a living , Metal Detecting is just my Favorite "almost" full-time hobby ..... This is my last comment on Incomplete / Bad Schematics .
Best Regards to Everyone..... Great....Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58063.html#msg58063

Let's Talk Treasure right here on Thunting.com

Offline FRANSWA
Pull Tab

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Australia

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 06:21:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi guys ...I am new on the forum which is the correct details to download for the 2010...thanks guys

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58307.html#msg58307

Offline bisaya
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 12:18:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

Smiley Cornelius can you send me your 2010 P.I. complete set info.. bisaya777@gmail.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58436.html#msg58436

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 08:23:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bisaya . The complete set is in your mailbox . Have fun with it .  Cornelius
Franswa . The complete file is in your mailbox . Letme know if you have received it . Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58469.html#msg58469

Offline electrosoft
Copper Member

Thank you35

Activity
0%
Male
Tunisia

220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 09:22:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi Cornelius can you send me to the  schematic  salimsalman2009@yahoo.fr i already realised delta pulse the 2010 can discriminate  metal or not ?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58472.html#msg58472

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 10:50:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Electrosoft . It is in your mailbox  . Hafe fun .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58476.html#msg58476

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 02:04:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Cornelius

Sory om te plaa but I got a bug on my PC and lost some documents Cry notably the one where you were explaining the coil configuration on the discriminating BFO type metal detector that you send me. I do remember that you said the coil should be at the third harmonic but what I don?t remember was it the search coil or the reference coil? I still have all the schematics  Smiley my nephews will be here in December so I would like to build some to initiate them to treasure hunting and I?m curious to see how well they work  Detecting

Best regards
Xavier

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58500.html#msg58500

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Offline Nc-Dirty-digger
Bronze Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab xterra70/garrett1350/minelab relic hawk
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 05:58:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

could all the info on the 2010 be posted in the download section so all can use? also is this a tested schematic that works?i am new here and just want to say thanks to all who contribute to these forums and help all of us newbies!!!! Clapp

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58687.html#msg58687

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30   Go Up
Jump to: