[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline aspardeshi
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
India
Referrals: 0

296.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Trying to make my own
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 03:08:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Eugene,

Here is the list which golddigger correctly posted these blurry images are from part 1 and part 2, below is the description of files for ease your efforts.

in dbp2010 part 1 zip:-

1.  pi md.jpg
2. pimd4.jpg
3. pimd33.jpg

in dbp2010 part2 zip:-

1. pimd.jpg
2. pimd4.jpg
3. pimd33.jpg

Thanks Eugene. Please make a sharper high density scan. So that we all can see.

Thanks in advance.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58988.html#msg58988

Offline Eugene52Topic starter
M.D. Electronic Builders Club
Gold Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you398

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Teknetics , Fisher , Discovery3300 and TIANXUN 19 kHz VLF Metal Detector
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 03:22:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Eugene, the files I posted here the ones you sent me by e-mail. You can download them yourself and see which are blurred.

Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/downloads.html;cat=16

Hello Goldigger1950 . They are the one's sent to me by Cornelius in the first place !!  The ones I just found last week on one of my CD'S might be much better quality . The main thing is to fix the problems , get this DBP-2010 project complete and ready , then move on to something else . This project had problems when it first came out in 2001 or 2002 .  I am not the original author or designer of this circuit and I have not made any modifications to this circuit , yet !! I have been off the forum for a few weeks and when I came back everyone blames me for incomplete schematics . When I recieved schematics or PCB information by e-mail or I down-loaded it off the intenet , if a file or folder is missing it happened at the source . Tommorrow I will see what files are not clear and also see if the errors were corrected on the schematic [backwards transistors] and missing capacitor ...etc... Not all projects here on this forum are "turn-Key" and ready to go , some will take a little modding and correcting or alignment . But that is how everyone learns by "Hands-On" experience , or do nothing and learn nothing !!!

IT IS NOT MY FAULT , SO I AM NOT TAKING THE BLAME  , but I will definitely try to correct someone else's mistake from years ago , to help others today !!!
Best Regards.........Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg58991.html#msg58991

Let's Talk Treasure right here on Thunting.com

Offline aspardeshi
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
India

296.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Trying to make my own
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 04:15:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

Clapp Eugene,

I respect everyone on this forum, and by making a little more study on dbp2010, i have also come to the conclusion of Eugene. Well I surfed the geotech1 forums and found the similar copies of scans over there. You can see it for yourself. But there are also more which are clear. I have not posted it here, because I am not an engineer. Only thing is that schematics is missing and only pcb board is there. the scanned images on geotech1 forums is similar quality of what eugene has posted it here. So it proves that it is not Eugene work in originality.

Anyways, It is the most wanted board and drawing with pcb, if anyone including Eugene could post it here, would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

PS : Eugene, Please visit the geotech1 forum and get the zip files.

Thanks.

Please Register or Login

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7319

Here goes the link, i will post more...
And there are 2 zip files posted by fred and stujas for 2010 are here, the scans are similar to eugene.
It will definetely help you in doing research. request to please post the developments if any here once again. here goes the thread.

Please Register or Login

dbp2010 zip

there is 1 user mikipn on this page who claims to supply the correct schematics for dbp2010. please get in touch with him also.

Thanks
here is 1 more link fro czech forum i guess

Please Register or Login

czech link for dbp2010

On the czech forum you will find below the imageshack links it is all about diagrams in good precision and vision. I hope it will help you all in someway making a better dbp2010. Please keep your information posted here and developments for newbies like us.

Rider I have done all the good work for you engineers now. Its upto you to take good and throw bad.

Thanks and keep posting this thread live.
 The only problem left now is which one is better   Cool it needs a deep vision . So its a challenge for engineers   Idea  to find it now. Thank you.
Please note: for language translation, i use google translate !
Please note the czech forums has imageshack links and pcb diagrams are related to dbp2010 only with clear precision and vision.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59002.html#msg59002

Gold Member

Happy

Thank you398

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 11:10:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Aspardeshi . I appreciate your work and research . Here are the original files re-posted  around May 2005 on a "Treasure Net" posting . I also put them in a compact zip file here for a fast easy download .
Eugene

Please Register or Login

http://www.treasurenet.com/f/index.php?topic=6462.0

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59029.html#msg59029

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Original files.zip

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:25:42 am by Eugene52 »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 12:04:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Oh!!!! How I am  missing those days on the Treasure Net ..  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59037.html#msg59037

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2009, 02:02:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Eugene52
Hello Goldigger1950 . They are the one's sent to me by Cornelius in the first place !!  The ones I just found last week on one of my CD'S might be much better quality . The main thing is to fix the problems , get this DBP-2010 project complete and ready , then move on to something else . This project had problems when it first came out in 2001 or 2002 .  I am not the original author or designer of this circuit and I have not made any modifications to this circuit , yet !! I have been off the forum for a few weeks and when I came back everyone blames me for incomplete schematics . When I recieved schematics or PCB information by e-mail or I down-loaded it off the intenet , if a file or folder is missing it happened at the source . Tommorrow I will see what files are not clear and also see if the errors were corrected on the schematic [backwards transistors] and missing capacitor ...etc... Not all projects here on this forum are "turn-Key" and ready to go , some will take a little modding and correcting or alignment . But that is how everyone learns by "Hands-On" experience , or do nothing and learn nothing !!!

IT IS NOT MY FAULT , SO I AM NOT TAKING THE BLAME  , but I will definitely try to correct someone else's mistake from years ago , to help others today !!!
Best Regards.........Eugene

Hey, I certainly wasn't blaming you at all. I was responding to a post. I think you do a fabulous job here and organizing, distributing and maintaining such a volume of information as you do is boggling! Keep up the good work.

When I said I couldn't fix them, that other fellow insisted that I must be able to since I had spent so much time developing the device. I was just trying to set the record straight as to the source of the files. No blame intended. I was giving you the credit as the source.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59047.html#msg59047

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 02:04:17 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Gold Member

Happy

Thank you398

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2009, 03:12:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Golddigger1950 and Everyone . We can move on now , so next we will verify that the schematics are correct and then find a good PCB board file ......We are fast approaching the new year 2010 , so the DBP "2010" should be ready for building by then !!   Shocked 
Regards........Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59058.html#msg59058

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2009, 03:25:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Eugene I don't know why you keep on saying that the new PCB is nearly ready . You are trying to verify wether the PCB is correct .  If you check the post from  Aspardeshi  ( a little above ) you can find my contribution to the Treasure Net . It shows the complete schematic and partslist and PCB of the DBP 2010 .  I have built the 2010 a few times and never found any failure or mistake in the schematic . So if anybody wants to build the DBP 2010 , all he has to do is copy the schematics as given in the post of Aspardeshi . This is a proven schematic . I guarantee it .   Why do you want to redraw something that is good and proven ?  And ......most of the time you forget the PCB for the Modum . Well anyhow , as long as you feel happy keep us up to date . But .... give the members the complete story and don't let them guess /.  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59060.html#msg59060

Gold Member

Happy

Thank you398

Activity
0%
Male
United States

17957.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2009, 03:45:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Eugene I don't know why you keep on saying that the new PCB is nearly ready . You are trying to verify wether the PCB is correct .  If you check the post from  Aspardeshi  ( a little above ) you can find my contribution to the Treasure Net . It shows the complete schematic and partslist and PCB of the DBP 2010 .  I have built the 2010 a few times and never found any failure or mistake in the schematic . So if anybody wants to build the DBP 2010 , all he has to do is copy the schematics as given in the post of Aspardeshi . This is a proven schematic . I guarantee it .   Why do you want to redraw something that is good and proven ?  And ......most of the time you forget the PCB for the Modum . Well anyhow , as long as you feel happy keep us up to date . But .... give the members the complete story and don't let them guess /.  Cornelius

Hello Cornelius . If you say it is ready to build , that is great news for everyone and saves me the extra work !!  Since you finished this project yourself , I know you will also help the DBP 2010 builders if they have any questions . Keep up the good work on the forums !!
Best Regards..........Eugene

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59066.html#msg59066

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 03:46:58 pm by Eugene52 »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2009, 04:31:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Eugene , I have sent the complete schematic to quite a few members . They asked for it and I helped them  . What I like to see is that the complete schematic  ( even if you call it the OLD schematic )  is put on this forum . I gave it too you ( complete  , the main PCB and the PDB for the modum ) . You are the technical man on this forum , and I like to keep it that way . You have been doing a great job . So now , put the schematics on this forum . You can do it  so why don't you ?  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59070.html#msg59070

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30   Go Up
Jump to: