[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2009, 05:02:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Eugene , I have sent the complete schematic to quite a few members . They asked for it and I helped them  . What I like to see is that the complete schematic  ( even if you call it the OLD schematic )  is put on this forum . I gave it too you ( complete  , the main PCB and the PDB for the modum ) . You are the technical man on this forum , and I like to keep it that way . You have been doing a great job . So now , put the schematics on this forum . You can do it  so why don't you ?  Cornelius

No need for him to do it. I already did. That is what others have been complaining about. This is the complete schematic and board layout that you sent to Eugene and he sent to me. I posted it in Downloads two days ago. Get it and tell me if it is the one you have. If not, please send me the updated one that YOU have and I will post it since you seem unwilling to do so.

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/downloads.html;cat=16

Please have a look at those files and tell me if they are the ones you sent as complete and working.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59078.html#msg59078

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands
Referrals: 0

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2009, 05:10:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Golddigger . I am not ,, unwilling  ,, to post the schematics . I did send them to all the members that asked me for it  ( by regular E-Mail ) . All I want to do is to give credit to Eugene . Eugene is doing a great job . Give him the time and every thing will be OK .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59082.html#msg59082

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2009, 05:15:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Golddigger . I am not ,, unwilling  ,, to post the schematics . I did send them to all the members that asked me for it  ( by regular E-Mail ) . All I want to do is to give credit to Eugene . Eugene is doing a great job . Give him the time and every thing will be OK .  Cornelius

Since you are not unwilling to post them in the Download section, please do so. If yours are more accurate than the ones I posted, I will remove them. This is for the benefit of the members here, not you, Eugene or me. I simply want to see the best, most accurate schematics available to the members here. If you do too, you will post the correct ones in Downloads.

Thank you in advance for this.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59083.html#msg59083

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2009, 05:50:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Golddigger . This discussion leads nowhere . I gave the complete file to Eugene . He is our man  . If he does not want to download them , so be it .  Leave me out of this discussion !     Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59085.html#msg59085

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2009, 08:26:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

But you are the one who claims his are not right. Send them to me by e-mail. I will PM you with my e-mail address. If you don't want to help members here, that is your choice, not Eugene's. We both have done our best and you keep saying those are not correct.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59105.html#msg59105

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 08:28:07 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline aspardeshi
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
India

296.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Trying to make my own
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2009, 09:41:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Shocked Please don't fight. We are all near to our goals. Only we need 1 person to verify the schematics put over here and find the best one, preferably with all details like schematics, part list and if possible already built.  So rather than fighting, I would request you all intelligent people to come together and study the schematics put over here and find the best one and upload it. He may be any one who has knowledge about it. To post the best one, we need information first. I think now we have more than 1 choice to choose from for making any decision and posting it in the download section. If I was engineer I would have definetely made a contribution, but unfortunately I am not.

So please don't fight. Everyone are good here and have come together for a common cause. I wish all of you all the best.

Awating for "complete" uploads in download section.

Kind Regards,
Eugene,

I know you are an intelligent person. You have plenty of knowledge, but all is garbled in the threads and before becoming a mess try these things. While posting on the forums, you please take care of the following things:-

If you find any new thing, open a new thread and comment (if you wish to ) on old things also like giving reference to the old threads in post as a link. . like if you find a new board, then make a new thread. If you find a new version then make a new thread with version number in the subject matter of the thread. As you know no board is obsolete and every board was working at some point or other. So there are many newbies here. What you do is just open a new thread with a subject containing the revision number, so the newbies here do not get confused. Avoid using words "Scrap" , "Trash", "Old". It may happen that you was working at a particular point of time on a particular board for a long time and it worked well. and later on you found a new one ! So the old one is not "scrap" , just open a new thread with revision you find on the board or else whatever identification on board etc. This is called versioning to proper threads. It will keep all the threads live. and it will be also good for you to visit any version and post updates and any developments. It will be also good for visitors to scan it subjectwise, as subject says it all !

If you have tested the board, then I would request you to mention the following things in the first thread

1. Depth of scanning.
2. Whether it is differentiating in metals or not.
3. Coil Size.
4. Coil Type, Turns, etc
5. Approx Expenditure (If possible)
6. Do you have or plan to develop it further Yes/No.
7. Board Schematics.
8. Board Photograph Front Side, Back side.
9. Last but not the least Part List.

There should be only 1 part list for 1 thread. If you have another part list, that is another verison, just open a new thread with version number and detector name in the subject matter.

I hope you got the same.

Kind Regards.

Isn't it a good idea !

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59113.html#msg59113

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2009, 09:52:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Aspardeshi, nobody here is in possession of the alleged "good" schematic except for Cornelius. When he sees fit to bestow it upon the rest of us, we will comment. Until then, what you call fighting will, by necessity, continue. I don't call it fighting at all. I call it making a request which seems to fall on deaf ears. Where is the so called "good" copy of the schematic?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59115.html#msg59115

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline aspardeshi
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
India

296.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Trying to make my own
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2009, 10:21:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Huh? good schematics can only be studied by engineers by sparing some time over it. I hope cornilius as you say can do it. So I request cornilius here to do the needfull and maintaining proper versioning for the threads with product details and also versioning in the downloads section should be maintained. I have not operated the download section, I mean not uploaded anything in the downloads section. so I do not know how to correct the download section by replacing proper files and deleting the confusing ones. Only a engineer like cornilius can do it now.

Request Cornilius, please study the schematics put here and compare it. I found the board schematics on czech forum with great vision and precision. please compare and put the results in this thread and good files in download section with version number. If you have worked over it for a fair amount of time, share your contributions and experiences over these boards as well.

And part list  :Smiley
BTW can anybody comment on the performance of DBP2010 ?  Like depth, discrimination, precision, performance etc etc. Please do so now. So that all other members will come to know whether to follow this board or not.
Please also comment on coil design if possible of dbp2010

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59120.html#msg59120

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2009, 10:23:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by aspardeshi
BTW can anybody comment on the performance of DBP2010 ?  Like depth, discrimination, precision, performance etc etc. Please do so now. So that all other members will come to know whether to follow this board or not.
Please also comment on coil design if possible of dbp2010

I've heard good reports on the performance which is why I am interested in it. I may build one if I can get a set of plans.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59121.html#msg59121

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline aspardeshi
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
India

296.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Trying to make my own
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2009, 10:35:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Rider Hello Gold digger I heard that XR71 is also a clone of DBP2010, it also scans at depth of 400 cm. Is this correct ?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9219.msg59122.html#msg59122

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30   Go Up
Jump to: