[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline xavierTopic starter
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium
Referrals: 0

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 11:30:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi goldigger

Isn?t B12 the vitamin that you get from yeast like in beer?  Smiley If it is then just drink a lot of home made beer hey look at the bright side of this you get to learn how to make beer and you have a dam good reason to drink the stuff (I?m in tears) Grin Grin Grin I use to do motorcycle racing and got broke up on a few occasions then the doc told me after my last mishap that I would be paralysed in the write hand I told him ##$@% Angry and I have 99% utility of my hand it?s all in the mind (what you want you can have) beside that who is he to tell me some thing like that  [idiot]I think doctors should say to there patients that they will be fine that way you automatically believe it and the chances are that you will be Ok if he tells you that you will not be Ok then the chances are that you wont it?s the negative thought that gets to the brain that stops a person from healing like he should. Well Ok so that?s my opinion.  Wise

Regards xavier

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9355.msg59640.html#msg59640

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 07:24:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by xavier
Hi goldigger

Isn?t B12 the vitamin that you get from yeast like in beer?  Smiley If it is then just drink a lot of home made beer hey look at the bright side of this you get to learn how to make beer and you have a dam good reason to drink the stuff (I?m in tears) Grin Grin Grin I use to do motorcycle racing and got broke up on a few occasions then the doc told me after my last mishap that I would be paralysed in the write hand I told him ##$@% Angry and I have 99% utility of my hand it?s all in the mind (what you want you can have) beside that who is he to tell me some thing like that  [idiot]I think doctors should say to there patients that they will be fine that way you automatically believe it and the chances are that you will be Ok if he tells you that you will not be Ok then the chances are that you wont it?s the negative thought that gets to the brain that stops a person from healing like he should. Well Ok so that?s my opinion.  Wise

Regards xavier

Beer? Wine? I first made that stuff 55 years ago! I made a good counterfeit Heineken! But my best was chokecherry wine (Prunus Virginiana.)

Last wine I made was a year ago, 3.5 gallons of Chokecherry which has not even been bottled nor tasted, yet.

There is not enough B12 in beer to matter, it is in the brew sediment, the brewer's yeast and I hate brewer's yeast. However, when you get short on B12, you need large doses, because the body is not properly absorbing what is naturally available... it is a function of the large intestine to absorb B12 and some ailments interfere, like Crohn's disease, which (thank heavens) I do not have.

The "doctor" did not say anything would happen to the nerves in my right arm.... it seems to be a mystery, why they stopped functioning for my thumb. For the rest of my arm, it is a reduction, for my thumb it is nearly total. I have 'grip,' but can not open it. Part of it was the second last operation in the University of Alberta hospital.

It is also my "write" hand and I had to write with my left.... now I use both, but have become mostly left handed. I never learned to print, left handed, nor send Morse code!  Grin

Holding a solder gun is a b---h!

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9355.msg60235.html#msg60235

goldigger

Offline xavierTopic starter
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 03:33:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Chokecherry wine? Mind posting me a taste  Grin sound like you?re having a good time over there when it?s cold and you can?t get out the house. Exhausted Please send me a few photo?s you?ll find my E-Mail in my profile and tell me dose this wine of yours  kick like a donkey and bite like a crocodile? Ok let?s get serous on a VLF MD the ratio of the receiver coil is 2x the amount of turns of the TX coil and that?s if the RX coil is half the diameter of TX coil if I use this method should I not have the same inductance in the TX coil and RX coil as the length of wire should be the same (theoretically)? or would it not be better to have a RX coil on third harmonic of TX coil? And if so how must I go about doing this in the correct way what I mean is that it?s impossible to have a correct coil configuration by turning twice as many turns on the RX coil than what is on the TX coil( big Diameter change ). I need to work with inductance remember that I am jumble winding at the moment. If I have for arguments sakes a coil of 200uH with a TX frequency of 8 KHz and I want to work on the third harmonic what should my RX coil be and must I still have an 8 Khz receiver or must I have a 24 Khz receiver?

Best regards
Xavier

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9355.msg60569.html#msg60569

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: